Exploit Reports - Spunky Cola Special Edition!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by forrestthewoods, December 1, 2010.

1. Smoot

Smoot New Member

Still able to stand on top of spawns without being damaged

http://twitpic.com/3dwrz7

Also the Death Blossom doesn't seem to connect like it used to moments before being grappled by an assassin.
  2. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

I've had this happen to me once while using the tank. I was literally stuck in place and couldn't move. I wasn't even fidgeting in place like your tank was. Once someone began shooting me, I was able to move.
    lolmontoya likes this.
  3. Black Jack Davy

Black Jack Davy New Member

I also saw someone on Spunky Cola with their endorsements showing as three identical bronze rate of fires.
  4. tlbww

tlbww New Member

I've learned that it's still possible to go onto spawn rings, but the heat vents are on the spawn itself. They dmg anyone regardless of team. It don't think it should damage allied pros. Sometime it's necessary to jump onto that to reach a wall ledge to counter spawn campers.

That being said, with the upper rings not dmging enemy pros, spawn camping still exists.
  5. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

Sometimes when I go for ring outs with the railgun, I dont get the kill for it at all on spunky cola. It just says they jumped off themselves and gives me no credit. I've only noticed this with the railgun grapple and only on spunky cola.
  6. MojoTeq

MojoTeq New Member

I have also noticed that with the railgun grapple on spunky.
  7. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

On spunky cola you can jet to the side of the ledge and walk across the ledge to the enemy's moneyball.
    Last edited: December 12, 2010
  8. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

The dead body charge is one of the things I simply can not stand. If I kill a tank but need to go towards the body to escape or push up, why should I have to avoid a dead carcass?
  9. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

I like the dead body charge it allows me to still be useful if I make a bad charge

If a gunner pelts me mid charge I still knock him over
  10. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

"Never pet a burning dog."
  11. Trendelicious

Trendelicious New Member

I'm not sure how much of this the rest of you have seen, but these are the issues I'm experiencing with the new DLC.

1. Severe game crashing. It crashes the whole XBOX, not just the game itself. I can't even dashboard back out. I find this usually happens most on spunky cola, but it occasionally pops up on the other maps, too.

2. The protags on page 2 being reset. Not a big deal, I earned all of mine back and then some.

3. Crashing due to actions that cause the controller to rumble. I experience the most crashes doing the Gunner's slam attack. Not sure if its the same for anyone else. When it crashes that way, the rumbling continues on well after the game crashes, and seems get more intense until I manually shut down my xbox.

4. Occasionally my character stops what he's doing and perpetually strafes to the right, jumping off the map. And when he respawns, he does the same until the match is over.

5. Simple graphic glitches on Spunky Cola when looking at the overhead map when you die. Doesn't effect anything, but it doesn't do that on the other maps, at least not that I've seen.

Outside of these though, the game is ever so much fun. I do love it, and I'll keep playing it despite getting frustrated at the game crashing at inopportune moments.

Does anyone know if there's going to be a patch to help with this, or do I simply have a bad download? And if I need to redownload it, will I lose all my progress I've gotten so far?
  12. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

To any devs, if you are interested on how to do the "public custom" glitch message me and I'll try to elaborate.
  13. F5in

F5in New Member

14. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

i would be more specific than just saying graphic issues.. so the Devs don't have to actually go and try to figure out exactly what your point out, whats graphically wrong with the overhead view.
  15. Trendelicious

Trendelicious New Member

Ooh, good point. When the overhead map is shown, the polygons seem to flash in and out of existence on all of the turrets, ramps, and well, nearly everything that isn't just a flat surface. I hope that clarifies. :)

And I found another way that the game crashes. Now I'm getting messages from my XBOX telling me that my disk isn't readable, and that I should remove it and clean it. I want to say that's a hard drive error, but the message reads like its a game disk error. Once the error occurs, my Xbox automatically sends me back to my dashboard.

I'd also like to think its my hard drive, but the only time I've ever gotten this message was when I'm playing MNC. I've even cleaned the port on the hard drive just to cover my bases. Doesn't seem to change anything.
  16. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Gunner's grapple level 1 does more damage than his level 2 grapple against bouncers.
  17. Nayr

Nayr New Member

Assassins dash glitches and will not work. Dying or some change in the connection seem to be the only way to fix it. Basically the skill meter stays full and your assassin looks like he's running but he's moving at a walking speed. Really irritating.
  18. Nayr

Nayr New Member

Got killed by a juiced gunner while in spawn on Ammo Mule. Shot a mortar, killed three people who were still behind the spawn doors. Wasn't laggy at all.
  19. kanonkula

kanonkula New Member

The strangest thing happened last night on spunky cola. The bot-spawn timers disappeared for one team, and the supports could spam gapshots as fast as button mashing and money would allow.
    It was a mess :lol:

But seriously, annoying and strange
  20. Nayr

Nayr New Member

You can airstrike spawn kill people.. FIX IT PLEASE.