Exploit Reports - Spunky Cola Special Edition!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by forrestthewoods, December 1, 2010.

1. mute

mute New Member

Ive seen a few glitches.. one was an FB that would not take any damage at all when I was shooting and assault-bombing it. Then another teammate came along and killed it. It wasn't invincible to everyone but I couldn't destroy it. Only seen it happen once.

Playing tank, there's been a couple times where my feet have gotten stuck but I could still turn around and kill stuff. Once I spinned I was free.. both times. First time I thought it might've been lag, but the second time was identical and the game had not been laggy at all. I dunno if that was the old 'invincible' bug popping up or what, but it was odd.

Spunky Cola has froze on me a couple times, but both times I couldn't identify anything similar to determine what might have caused it. Xbox didnt lock up, just the game.. going back to dashboard fixed it.
  2. ShockerGeneral

ShockerGeneral New Member

Ran into a lot of what was already mentioned, console freezes, highlight pro tags disappearing, joining Crossfire Pub matches and getting into customized "private" games (custom options were on such as you could only choose a certain class etc).

However, two things I noticed on Spunky Cola today might not be glitches but wanted to mention it...one was a CONSTANTLY juiced Assassin. I play assassin and know how quick you can gain juice, especially with the gold juice endorsement he had but I didnt even see him attacking our bots and the Juice buy cool down should have stopped this. Again, there could have been a reason for this I didnt see, just seemed crazy to me (I couldnt even build a turret after I killed him in our base before he was juicing and running back in again).

Another 'sin issue I noticed was someone running around, fully cloaked, firing his s-launcher. Granted I dont use my s-launcher much when I play 'sin but I was under the impression you had to decloak (and depending on your upgrades, get a full clip of crits) then re-cloak. This fire was coming from a moving target as I watched it run around and fire...I still shotgunned him in the face but was irritated they could do that.

Also had A LOT of trouble Smoke jumping when playing 'sin...would SB and then jump but my character would just sit there and gladly eat the incoming fire...could have been lag or me just being rusty with my 'sin but it led to many deaths where I should have been able to escape.

Sidenote: not a glitch but a vent - already noticing that the bridge linking into your spawn ring in Spunky Cola is becoming a fast lane for spawn campers...'sins waiting cloaked to back stab you, gunners running amok juiced on our spawn ring, fire bases set up to block us in and snipers sitting at the corner of the bridge heads hotting people as they wander from the spawn. Not much you can do about it as you need that bridge to get to the annihilator but its a new twist on a sad "tactic" in many games...would have loved to see electrified spawn rings on top of the "heat vents" added in the patch...oh well.
  3. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Ran into a very strange bug on steel peel that I'll post a video of tomorrow.
  4. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

Not really an exploit but I have seem many times the bulldozer bots get stuck in walls on spunky, usually down those thin little tunnels near spawn, they get caught on those sharp geometry edges.
  5. MojoTeq

MojoTeq New Member

I also noticed shurikens coming from invisible moving targets in 2 separate games, I just shot at the point of origin with a level 3 product 'nade and shot the betch in the head with the railgun.
  6. tlbww

tlbww New Member

A bug and probably known.

The fire vents at spawns, I've only seen work on Grenade 3 and LazeRazor. And that's only b/c I've jumped on the spawns. But I've seen it not affect people on Spunky, Laaerrazor, and grenade III (again for all 3 times I was able to jump on the rings with no hp loss. I've seen others do the same.)
  7. BIONICxSHADOW

BIONICxSHADOW New Member

A couple of times on spunky cola, i've walked out the spawn and my character has no gun and my skills are all recharged halfway but don't recharge any further
  8. ShockerGeneral

Noticed peoples names are messed up sometimes - possibly linked to club tag issues...instead of their GamerTag, you see odd symbols like [ and <

2 people in an earlier match both had the name "[" but if I viewed their gamer tag in lobby I could see their real live name and it was normal words...odd
  9. MojoTeq

MojoTeq New Member

They are doing it intentionally, Shocker. if you put a < symbol in your clubtag, everything after that does not show up.
  10. ManaCorporation

ManaCorporation New Member

Yesterday, me and some others got into what could only be described as a hacked game played by a good number of Oxy players. Maybe they can elaborate on this?
    Basically, everyone was an assassin and YOU COULD NOT CHANGE CLASSES. You were forced to use the default assassin class. I quit immediately after that, ended up joining the same game and had the same issue (I checked and saw everyone else were also assassins) and quit again.
  11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I seen this happen today 4 different times. All Assassins in 4 different games/matches.
  12. MojoTeq

MojoTeq New Member

13. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_fYKm707C8

Strange Glitch involving Juice, death blossom, and getting head crabed... I Get frozen in place but can still shoot until I'm grappled by the juiced assassin, which frees me (and I'm assuming gives the assault freedom to detonate his bomb.)
  14. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

no, it was when i was shooting her, as if it was a clutch passive
  15. ShockerGeneral

Oh...thanks for the info, didnt realize that man...not sure why they would bother tho, looks retarted...

I think this is a glitch where you can somehow create a private match and allow random people to join...someone posted on this somewhere else earlier...not really hacked, just an odd glitch. I also wound up in one of these matches and aside from the fact that it was a bunch of partied forum goers anally fisting myself and pub randoms, I HATE being forced to be a tank...I am terrible with that class...
  16. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

To prevent joining the same match you just quit out of just click quick match then cancel it. After it is done canceling just look for a game normally.
  17. ShockerGeneral

Cool - didnt know that...thanks...hate re-joining a crap game if I just quit it for that reason...
  18. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

Why can assassins still grapple while cloaked?
    lolmontoya likes this.
  19. StormedCorpse

StormedCorpse New Member

Why didn't you turn around and see if you could run the other way?
    Unlucky though.
  20. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

Yep, now I'm 100% sure, Assassins randomly gain back their health when they get damaged. :eek:
    Not always, but sometimes. And I have witnesses now!