eXodus eSports presents - LoC: The Arena (Tournament)

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by cptconundrum, December 24, 2014.

1. xankar

xankar Post Master General

I'm up for that anytime, just let me know via forum pm or irc (although i'm always on the irc :p)

Not sure about the others though.
    cdrkf likes this.
  2. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

Changed. Glad you Guys had fun !
  3. icycalm

icycalm Post Master General

We are looking forward to the next one, hopefully with more teams and more time to practice on the maps and the various commanders.

Those were some really cool maps, by the way.
  4. lchm

lchm New Member

Where can we watch the casts?
  5. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

Unfortunately we weren't able to record the games locally this time. We're working on getting the Twitch VoDs on Youtube, but for now you can watch the recording on Twitch.

http://www.twitch.tv/teamexodusesports/b/609445904
  6. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

One of the reasons for doing this tournament was because I know how hard it can be to organize a 2v2 or 3v3 with a mod. Since it seems like there is more interest in playing it than I expected, I have created the #paloc channel on irc. You can use it to organize LoC games if you are looking for a team.

http://irc.lc/esper/paloc
    xankar likes this.
  7. icycalm

icycalm Post Master General

I am so hungry for 3v3 and above matches against organized opponents (as opposed to randoms without voice chat) that I would enter any competition at any time ever. Even if the mod sucked, I would still have entered, and dragged as many of my friends with me as I could.

Just putting that out there.
  8. exodusesports

exodusesports Well-Known Member

VODs of every match that was cast are now available on the matches page. An introduction to the mod and the tournament has also been added to the tournament page.

Our next event is this Saturday at 1300 UTC and is another fixture in Clan Wars season one, with Team Burning, The Cult and PA Gods all playing.
  9. exodusesports

exodusesports Well-Known Member

xankar likes this.