Eurogamer "reviews" PA

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by drz1, April 21, 2014.

1. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

I honestly think the commander should have just enough resource generation himself to get a factory up and then the factory get 2-3 units out before stalling.

Then spawn points can become empty areas of planets, which there are usually a more generous amount of and more spread out.

Also, scouting would require scanning metal patches for early expansions and empty areas for actual landing area base. Currently, you just scout metal.

Also, it would encourage better gameplay, besides the scouting, more players would build spread out, not factory next to resources. Already, I am not the best player, but proxy pelter creeps can go unnoticed by some players if I build them in blank space outside their spawn area (because they don't scout blank space, just metal), and I build my factories away from metal and my metal and power spread out amongst different points so when nukes come I lose 5 mex and pp or some factories, but never 5 mex and 20 power and 4 factories because that is ridiculous.
  2. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

I secnd this times 1000