Epic Tales of WTFudge Moments in MNC History

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Obsydianyte, January 18, 2011.

1. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Oh. We did. Oh yes, we did. If it makes you feel better, when i was playing in a party with xknight, fojib, and knight am my xbox froze when I was about to get my 5 five time while playing gunner on LazeRazor.
  2. Fuzzy Citrus

Fuzzy Citrus New Member

Thought I'd bring this place back to life >.>

Anyways I still have no idea what happened. There was no lag in the game at all and this little event of misfortune happened mid-match. I was an Assault and the map was Spunky Cola. Overall it was a pretty even match but at this point the Icemen had begun to push us back a little bit. Well I dropped down from the spawn room to destroy the enemy bots. This itself was successful. I then went to take the lift to the left and when I had I noticed a tank was at the other end. We started fighting it out and soon enough I turned out to be the top dog. I hit him with a Charge 2, but that didn't kill him. I saw that he was about to ring out as he flew off into the distance. I stood and watched for some reason just to wait for that taunt I suppose...................suddenly I drop down dead. I look quickly at the 'how you died' info at the top right.....It said nobody killed me but I was rung out. >.> and I never got my 75$ for the ring-out.

Talk about backasswords.
  3. destructamental

destructamental New Member

I haven't gotten up out of my recliner and let out a thunderous WAT in a while until this happened.

Rolling around Steel Peel as Assassin clearing bots, taking out turrets, and doing all that is needed to lay the concrete of The Road to Awesome for my team. Their sniper was doing a good job countering my bot clearing with his explosive rounds.

I lunge at him to aspirate his chest with my katana. I dunno what happened but the lunge didn't hit and I never got an opportunity to grapple. I instead was given a sniper rifle butt to the chin and was sent flying to my side of the base. Armor had saved me once again.

At least it would have if their wouldn't have been 5 bouncers exactly where I landed. That's some pro sauce.
  4. truckus

truckus New Member

Playing sniper on GIII a few days ago I was approaching an uber streak. I jumped onto the middle pad for some reason, juice purchase or annhialator or something, and when I took the right side center pad back up an allied tank decided to jump/charge/fly to the middle pad. We bumped mid air, I fell helplessly to my death and he still made it to the pad. :x whoever that tank was...you're a D:CK.

speaking of which, Teapot Yo was in that game with me and Nova Warlord. Played a team of like 4-5 all stars (Static Assault and some other people?). Me and teapot both played sniper and both went 32-?-under 5 deaths and won that game. The crap talk about the LazeRazor game before that quickly stopped :lol: