Epic Tales of WTFudge Moments in MNC History

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Obsydianyte, January 18, 2011.

1. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

this is a form of winning. you should learn that if you cause someone to rage-quit, you have won. to cause someone to quit out, you had to have made them cry cuz you were winning, and if you know they are crying, enjoy it like ?this. yummy

[​IMG]
  2. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

None of what you said matters because we didn't quit. xD
  3. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

not you, they. you made them quit. you won. start licking tears. from the other assassins face. because they apparently were a 1 trick pony = juice rushing

just for them being a n00by juice rusher, ill lick those tears if you wont.
  4. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

...But we didn't win. Weren't you paying attention, silly~?
  5. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

How about Ground Zeroing Buzzers in Blitz? It really sucks when it happens while you have bacon too.

*throws airstrike to take out Gapshot*
    *airstrike sticks to Buzzer*

FFFFFFUUUUU-
  6. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

there, i helped you along.

anywho, if i lost one, and came back the next game and was clearly going to win before they quit, then i would feel as if i won.

and id be licking those tears before they dry. that kid should sleep that night with your saliva on his cheeks, not his tears.
  7. SAINTofSINS

SAINTofSINS New Member

Okay, anyone else starting to get a bit too creeped out with the constant mention of "licking" another person's "tears"? :?

Just saying is all. :D
  8. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

OH, I see where you're coming from, now. No no, you've got things mixed up.

The black screen of death happened in a game AFTER the Juicer left. As in, a game finished, the Juicer left, a new one began, black screen mid-game.
  9. sxd24

sxd24 Member

Worst luck that's happened to me 2-3 times: Attaching a Level 3 Air Strike to a Buzzer that's chasing you.

If only I didn't upgrade the radius!!! :(

Protip: Try and Heal/Hurt it while running away - the beacon will drop to the floor. You usually can't outrun it by yourself, so don't try.
    Last edited: January 21, 2011
  10. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

If only I didn't upgrade the radius!!!If only I didn't upgrade the radius!!!If only I didn't upgrade the radius!!!If only I didn't upgrade the radius!!!If only I didn't upgrade the radius!!!If only I didn't upgrade the radius!!!

thank god i dont upgrade it often. like every game i actually have a lot of cash, and end up going heavily offencive, then i may upgrade once or twice. most time, not. and it helps in a game of buzzers apparently.
    Last edited: January 21, 2011
  11. Grec

Grec New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7taJqAjr1E#t=3m14s
  12. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Hahaha~
    How awesome.

The Buzzer's like "OHAITHAR!" -kaboom- I don't see Buzzers often enough to see this happen--and whenever I summon any they just aimlessly fly into a wall. D:

Grec, stop derailing my thread! D<
  13. Grec

Grec New Member

I was just instantly reminded of the MK "YUMMY"
  14. Einarath

Einarath New Member

I don't know if this is at all directed at me (one of the Assassins being mentioned), but I definitely didn't rage quit. I had the same problem. I was working hard, attempting to push them back, when all of a sudden, host migration and blank, black screen. :(

There was nothing that their team was doing that would cause me to rage-quit. I overall really quite rather enjoy playing against forum members, or people that are good at this game in general. I mean, what's the point of playing if you're not being challenged?
  15. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

No, Ein, you weren't a problem in the least, haha. You were just kinda there, which didn't make the situation any better, haha.

But you didn't make it worse, either, so, you can relax. :3
  16. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

This is the tale of I made an epic tale about my game Pre-DLC on Ammo-mule versus Syd,Rev,Skizo and Tello and made an out-of-this-world turnaround.
    I wrote on it for 90 minutes....and when I was done and clicked submit....Poof. You must login (again) to reply to posts on this forum. Everything gone, total waste of time and my sleep. RAWR.
  17. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

Super Sudden Death Blitz, solo as usual. Bunch of Jackbots spawn a few rounds after I use the Annihilator to take out a previous Jackbot wave. BlackJacks are spawning and pounding the Moneyball, and I'm trying to hack a ShaveIce to slow them down. I take a lot of damage and get punched by one interrupting my hack, and I don't have Juice ready so I go buy Juice. I die right when I juice, even with the glowing effect still surrounding my ragdoll.

wat

I suppose the effects of Juice aren't truly instant.
  18. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Oh I've had the same bleedin' problem a few times before. . .

Except with a Bouncer. And I'm there thinking "Oh lord, I shouldn't have bleedin' done that".
  19. Shhmowzoww

Shhmowzoww New Member

The other day I was playing and we were getting our spawn camped. I had just died and right when I respawned, I hadn't even the time to MOVE, and I am blown up by an airstrike INSIDE our spawn :eek: (I didn't know that could happen?!) We lost and I went to go cry in the corner. It is just now that I am able to talk about it. :cry:
  20. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Just as myself, xknight, and Deadpool are destroying the enemy's base I lose my connection just as the moneyball drops.... :'(

I'm sure they finished it off nicely though. :twisted: