Epic MNC Stories

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by IrradiatedRadex, July 7, 2011.

1. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

^
    ^
    ^
    He's on my friends list for like 3 months and I still have never played or talked to him.
    Another "Epic Story".
  2. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Oh I mean krunkthuzad.
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I was gonna say...

I've been lightly trolling you for weeks. If I was still on your FL, I'd be surprised. ;)
  4. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

You've been trolling me? I didn't notice lol.
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

A little... :oops:

6. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Yeah sorry dude. I moved out of my old house, left my xbox with my brothers so I havnt been on in weeks. Eventually ill buy a new one and we will finally play with each other. (not gay)
  7. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

@JON10395
    I get it now lol.
    Anyways, I completely agree with your recent posts about Private Matches.
    I have nothing against Chron1cle and I think he's an outstanding competitive Assault. (by watching PsychoBen777's YouTube videos)
    I just agree with you.
    Last edited: July 11, 2011
  8. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Sure, Krunk.
    Take your time :)
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Sounds like a song title...
  10. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

oh look, another thread derailed by crybaby chronicle

:/
  11. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Before anyone calls this guy ^ a Pub Assault, let me say something.
    He's a Pub Support.
  12. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

The biggest advocate for private matches isn't even invited to them anymore. Haha, that's ******* rich.
  13. joker

joker Active Member

guess that just leaves more of my mnc time to beat up on bad people like you in pubs then krunk.

and on that note, looks like il just sit back and enjoy being the best without having to even get my hands dirty anymore. i enjoyed beating on all of you until you started crying to tom about it. let us know when people want a real challenge, until then i look forward to seeing you guys all play assassin when i see you in pubs cause lets face it, thats all you can really do. and the funny thing is, i play a better assassin than all of you
  14. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I was playing a few minutes ago and I had my most epic Round the Horn ever. I have only gotten 2 Round the Horns before my most epic one. I joined a game, and MLGIntervention, Chronicle, and Miracle were pub stomping. ChiefSanalEx and I were on one team with a whole bunch of noobs.

We played several games, and we got stomped. Miracle and Chronicle kept airstriking our spawn room once they got us pushed back, so I decided I was going to do something about it.

The next game was on Lazer Razer, my fav. level. Chronicle, Miracle, and MLG plus one other person were grouped up attacking my team mates. I had just gotten out of the spawn room, and I was going to start attacking their base. I started across the map, but I realized my moneyball was about to go down. I noticed that they were all over there in a group. I deployed and let them have it. I was like, "OMG I just got a Tri.... WHAT!? A ROUND THE HORN OMG!!!! YEAH!!!!!!"

I just had to post about my epic awesome moment. That was a completely unjuiced round the horn on some of the best players in MNC. I almost went crazy.

GUESS WHO
  15. IrradiatedRadex

IrradiatedRadex New Member

@Dutch

Were you a Tank? If you were, that would be truely epic.

However, I'm guessing that you were most likely a Gunner.
  16. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

you're new, aren't you?
  17. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Have fun not having any fun with MNC.

To add to my earlier post about why you are unwelcome in private matches anymore, even Deadeye has participated in quite a few of them. Deadeye is more fun to play with than you, Chron. DEADEYE! Now, what does that say about you and your attitude?

On that note, I tried to help you see what you're doing wrong. It's all you now, brah.

@Dutch Kid
    I know who wrote that!!! LOL!
  18. IrradiatedRadex

IrradiatedRadex New Member

Not really.

It's funny that you say that because I have you on my Friends List on XBL. :eek:
  19. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

me?
  20. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

This one time i was playing VS MLGIntervention miracle chief and cron. I was gunner in a pub and i came up behind all 4 of them deployed and got a round the horn. Most epic EVER.
    Last edited: July 11, 2011