Epic MNC Stories

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by IrradiatedRadex, July 7, 2011.

1. joker

joker Active Member

and people would either change or not come back, i couldnt be happier with that result really. its assumed people who accept coming into competitive privates understand the basics of how to play. people doing any of what you just said dont deserve to be in them, especially if they dont listen to you the first several nice times you say it to them and they keep ignoring you. i have never immediately gone nuts on someone for doing something wrong, i always start off nicely assuming they arent familiar. once again its only after the 5th time i get pissed
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

and look how many people join your private matches now.

i didnt stop you from hosting private matches, i just started hosting my own. if you dont like the quality of my private matches, go ahead and start hosting yours again.
  3. joker

joker Active Member

i havent bothered to start any since we heard we had been unwelcomed, been into other games. if i started playing more i would host them. i just think its funny that the same guy who we helped scrim and build better teamwork and strategy is the first guy to kick us out of privates
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i think it is funny that whenever we asked you guys to help us out the matches inevitably ended with you guys either spawn striking or spawn mortaring.

and as for what deadpool said, you do, in fact, take this game too seriously.
  5. joker

joker Active Member

the games were long over before that stuff would happen u make it seem like it affected the outcome and we were cheating. its a little taunt, the same thing happens at the end of any game that offers it friendly or rivalry. when i played halo with friends at the end of games that were out of hand i would get tbagged like no tomorrow, i wouldnt cry about it though its just part of the game.

we still would help you and play the support and better explain our teamwork like you had suggested before but whenever we setup to scrim it was usually against each other because nobody else plays a full team. but thats up to you, it goes as far as the forums for me with this bullshit i dont have anything against anyone i know from this game personally
  6. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Not really. I've only played with them a couple of times in pubs, and they don't take it srsly. It's just a laughfest and carnage.
  7. joker

joker Active Member

They know it as well. It's why i dont get where all the hostility came from, because we get mad and say people suck in a private match? It's clearly out of frustration but then we get made into villains. Anyone who knows us and comes into our party chats and hangs out with us gets along with us very easily. It's only the people who believe everything they read that know us as evil people
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Post faster this is becoming one Epic MNC Story.
  9. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Chron, here's the deal. The only reason you and the rest of H&S aren't playing privates anymore is because of your general attitudes. It's a huge turn-off to newcomers who want to learn. When you lose and rage at your teammates, they don't want to come back. When you build the best team and shove it into everyone's faces, it doesn't spark them to want to beat you. You just come off looking like an ***. An arrogant, holier than thou ***. I'm not ragging on you for putting together a great line-up, I just don't think people care to hear about it in every post you make.

Take a step back from your elitism and look at what's going on here. H&S/TEG/**** tried to rebuild the competitive community, sure. But who wants to scrim you? The new PC guys? Great! Have fun pub stomping. Want to know why nobody wants to play you? It's the way you act. It has nothing to do with player skill. You may be better than every other team on MNC, but no one cares except you. Why do you think that is? Because of you. It's You.

Tom decided to start hosting his own private matches and found the turnout was much greater when the participants knew you (H&S) were not going to be there. Are you seriously so caught up in yourself as to think that's everyone else's fault? It's yours (You & Miracle). Nobody wants to play with or against you because of you. It's you. It's not us. You. Yeah, you. Get it? You.

Now you come in here and trash talk because your arrogance made you unwelcome in private matches? WOW. Guess what...you did this to yourselves. You guys may have been the founders of the competitive community but it really doesn't ammount to sh** when nobody really wants to play, does it?

If you actually cared about the competitive MNC community, you'd change for the better. If you're not willing to make a few adjustments in the way you guys handle yourselves, you will be playing pubs for the rest of your illustrious MNC carreer. You could actually try to be part of the MNC community as a whole instead of just being a part of the 15-20 top players who occasionally condescend to speak to the nobodies.

You can continue to act the way you guys have in the past, or try something new. Seems to me, the old pattern is a little stale. It's up to you...

tl;dr
    You did this to yourselves. Stop being such a**holes and I'm sure people would love to play with you again.
  10. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

That was a good chapter.
  11. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

12. Not Officer Willy

Not Officer Willy New Member

13. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

*Pressing F5
  14. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

This song was playing in my head while I read your post
  15. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

What the f***?! Why that song?
  16. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

I haven't seen the movie, but based on the way your comment's tone is, you didn't like it?
  17. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

JON10395 is God.
  18. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Movie was good...I guess.

The song, though? Why were you thinking of a title track to a movie you haven't seen?
    You're so weird, Z0OM.
  19. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

I like picking assassin and sneaking by the spawn striking campers all deployed on the spawn ring and everything, pushing a lone pair or blackjacks and single handedly dropping the ball. The best is when the spawn campers don't stop camping, even when their ball is down. They waited till the ball was at 15% then finally turned around and started back to their base, arriving just in time to watch me finish it off. We won that game without one person on the winning team scoring a single kill.
  20. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

^
    Chronicle hates you. :|