Epic MNC Stories

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by IrradiatedRadex, July 7, 2011.

1. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Not in the least. Chron1cle is garbage. I was trying to impress his girlfriend. :)
  2. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

How is she, Jon?
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

meh.
  4. joker

joker Active Member

This one time, H&S was beating TEG so bad in scrims Miracle started mortaring in the spawn because he had nothing better to do. I was impressed.

Later, Jon made a ragethread about it in TEGforums. I was further impressed.

Even more later, a PC team comes to xbox and never mentions TEG once in their list of teams they want to beat. I was extremely impressed.

What's even funnier is the last time me and miracle ran into Jon&friends in a pub at steel peel we completely murdered them and got the win, they left. We offered them our roster spots on H&S we were so impressed. And every time tom runs into us anymore in pubs he immediately leaves. If only dealing with us in competition was as easy as clicking a few buttons. Oh wait it is that easy, for us
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

[epic]
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

for someone who could care less about this game, you sure do rage a ton when you lose in random privates chron...
    :? :? :?
  7. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Last edited: July 10, 2011
  8. joker

joker Active Member

its true tom i get mad when i lose, but i guess it beats being a little girl and not wanting to play anymore cause you're tired of getting beatdown. i never lose and then not want to play cause i got beat, i keep coming back for more until i win, always been my attitude with competition. i guess thats why im one of the best and you're not
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

when you lose and rage in private matches, you dont try harder next time, you just stack the teams in your favor.
  10. joker

joker Active Member

i only request my teammates. hawkshade does the same with his teammates in privates. you can have whoever else you want
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

ok. so your private matches consist of H&S vs random group of people? count me in!
  12. joker

joker Active Member

it was usually just me miracle and shammas, manny and yan werent on much yet. we usually got any random 3 as well. it wasnt our full team ever, whenever we did get us all on we tried to setup scrims vs whoever was available in the mix of TEG&**** members. you know, when the games were actually competitive, and not the privates u have been hosting. u can hate on us all you want for whatever reasons, but people never wanted to win more than when we were on the other team, and we never wanted to do anything short of win because we knew we were on the same team. THAT was competitive privates, the anger and frustration of losing is supposed to come from either side when the games are close, which plenty of them were, but you went and threw it away because the people who couldnt handle it kept coming to you crying that they didnt want to get better they just wanted to play worse people, and you bought into it

we had insanely close games over and over, one we even TIED for gods sake, games that were awesome and the whole lobby would agree they were intense, dramatic, and alot of fun win or lose. you threw that away to fill your privates with people who dont belong there, not us
  13. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

14. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

ok. so your private matches consist of the best 3 members of H&S vs random group of people? count me in!
  15. joker

joker Active Member

deadstretch, for a mod you honestly contibute the least to these forums and to the community
  16. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i highly doubt the above statement.

ANYWAYS:

i believe you think too highly of yourselves. it isnt that nobody wanted to play against people who are better than they are, it was that nobody wanted to be continuously ridiculed based solely off the fact that they are not at your super sweet level of awesomeness.
  17. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

And you take this game WAY too seriously. We all have problems, don't we?
  18. joker

joker Active Member

no my biggest concerns were starting a game and nobody would pick a class, or 3 people would pick support, or assault, etc. i have never been mad at someone for not being as good as me, that would contradict me being more super awesome than everyone else. but it doesnt take good aim to just get the basics down, and some people just refused to listen, so after asking nicely 3-4 times to perform your class's basic tasks, then yeah, i get pissed. i didnt goto college for MNC special education, im just another gamer with a low tolerance for stupidity. but you know what, if people actually paid more attention to what i was saying instead of the fact that i was pissed, they would be alot better than if i told them they did a good job even if they didnt and that they would do better next time
  19. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

everyone else on your team had to deal with the support who wouldnt heal, or the kill-happy assassin, but you guys were the only ones who would get verbally abusive about it.
  20. joker

joker Active Member

Not true, just voicing opinions of mine on the community. i really dont play this much anymore since the competitive level went straight downhill when we stopped getting invited to privates. Just here and there for pubs and any willing challenges