Envy: Not just the phonetic of Scott's Girlfriend's Name

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Obsydianyte, January 25, 2011.

1. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

HDMI cable should work just fine. I would recommend to buy a small monitor as well though, you don't want to surf the internet on a TV. Text is usually hard to read, even on a good TV.
  2. Mail

Mail New Member

http://www2.razerzone.com/switchblade

Why is this not for sale? They said they built it for a 600$ price point. Do they realize how much money they could make?
  3. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Well, Jessep, I can still use my laptop for standard computer things like surfing the web and photoshop debauchery, the only thing I'd need the new PC for is for gaming. So if I just build a tower, I should be set.

Mail, I can't tell if you're being serious or satirical.

That screen is waaaaaaaay too small.
  4. Mail

Mail New Member

It has a vga port and a capable video card, a built in optimus maximus keyboard, and a touch screen because ****, why not?

I reiterate: WHY IS IT NOT FOR SALE!?
  5. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Logan (ShadowStorm) and Scathis showed me a video of that laptop a few weeks ago, man is it amazing!
  6. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I don't know much about this subject, but aren't alienware laptops supposed to be good gaming computers? Expensive as hell, though.
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

When you buy alienware products most of what you are paying for is their brand.
  8. Mail

Mail New Member

Which is the main problem, and considering how amazing that thing is and the price they made it to be sold for in theory, I don't see why they are not capitalizing on what would have been a **** ton of instant buys.
  9. grimbar

grimbar New Member

Open floodgates and what not.

regarding jessep: Text is as hard to read on a TV as you configure it to be.

regarding parts: You don't want to buy pre-built PCs because you'll be paying a lot more than it would cost if you get the parts individually.
  10. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Alienware is also owned by Dell. Don't trust Dell.

Syd, if you want, I could give you a guest pass to let you try MNC(to see if it runs at ALL on your laptop), unless you already know for a fact that it wouldn't run it.
  11. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Thanks very much for the offer, but I'll have to humbly decline.

I wouldn't want to waste a guest pass you could easily use for one of your friends only to find that it couldn't run.

I insist, please keep it for yourself!
  12. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Haha. All of my friends already have the game or refuse to use their computer for gaming.
  13. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Well, you never know, haha.
    There could be a point in time when you're like "Aw, man, I really wish I had that guest pass!"

I don't want to be the reason it's not there, haha.
    I really appreciate the offer, but I'm afraid I must insist that you keep it for the future.