Environment Hazards

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by broncoburns, June 16, 2010.

1. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

First question: Are the environment hazards only in blitz? only a specific mode/challenge in blitz? or crossfire, too?

Second question: Is there more than one stadium each for blitz and crossfire? If so, are there different environment hazards for each stadium? Does one stadium only have one environment hazard?

Third question: How is an environment hazard triggered?

Fourth question: Does an environmnet hazard only hurt bots?

I realize you guys can't exactly answer all of my questions and ruin the surprise but I figured I'd ask cuz the worse thing that can happen is Scathis gets to give his noncommittal "confirm nor deny" BS :)
  2. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Using my not so vast knowledge, I can attempt to answer all those questions!

1. The Annihilator is in Blitz and crossfire

2. I don't think so! Only two maps are confirmed at the moment...

3. You use money to buy them at their terminal in the map

4. I think the Annihilator destroys every robot that's currently on the map

That's the best I have, sorry!
  3. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

sounds like you're more knowledgable than you think. all of those sound like reasonable answers and I'm guessing I just missed the thread where these things were covered. I didn't even know it was called the Annihilator :oops:
  4. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

No probs!

Also saw this one hazard called "Ejector" which shoots robots or opposing players in the air, from this massive circle with a huge exclamation point on it, it looks really neat!
  5. o

o Head Honcho Official PA

True

We showed 2 Crossfire maps at PAX East and revealed blitz at E3. So there's definitely more than 2 :)

Correct

Mostly correct. The Annihilator does not kill the Jackbot XL, though it does damage him significantly. Another point of interest is that it damages all enemy players as well.
  6. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Ah I see!

Although I can't tell the differences between the two Crossfire maps! :eek:

Perhaps I need to take a look at pictures of them both.