Do you think we need female units and commanders in the game

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by flamerage, February 9, 2013.

1. zeus9999

zeus9999 Member

Re: Do you think we need female units and commanders in the

1 word variety if a commanders stats can be different i want different models and if same stats i still want different models cause the units will probably just all look the same but a commander is their leader and they can tell which team it is (i know there could be a signal or look at colors but whatever) also there could be advantages with certain commanders. that's most of my view on this
  2. Consili

Consili Member

We already know we are going to have variety in commander appearance. There is the alpha, progenitor, theta, delta and stock commander with more on the way. As far as gameplay differentiation goes the current plan is to have a pool of abilities and each commander type has a fixed selection of them. That is subject to change due to an outcry from some of the community but that is the plan as it stands at the moment. However that isn't really the subject of this thread.
    Last edited: February 18, 2013
  3. HeadClot

HeadClot Member

This is what Custom Commanders are for.

Uber has stated in one of their Streams that Modding is a huge part of the game.

Custom commanders will be supported IIRC.