DLC Great Ideas Shadowed

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Bambam Bm, December 1, 2010.

1. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

lol. i caught an assassin who lunged out to the middle of grenade, and had no money to get back up again.
    /ejected
  2. ManaCorporation

ManaCorporation New Member

Ugh, that happened to me once. Such a dumb move on my part. I assumed someone had already been to the center but apparently not.
  3. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

this is obviously a glitch. a class shouldnt be allowed to get to where it cant leave from.

maybe uber should give the assassin a bag of impact-explosive flash-powder that lets her jump really high. then she could jump to, lets say, the perch of her base :| :roll:
  4. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Smoke bomb jump. :p

Still, you can't airstrike jump or....freeze trap hop.
  5. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

On Sca-this?
  6. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

if your a support or sniper and you have jumped to the middle, then you deserve to immediately be electrocuted to death, and spawn in the tutorial... thats not just a bad move, thats worse.

why would a support or sniper even do that? there is only one way for them to jump down there, and it isnt a wise idea to do without $50. they cant accidentally do it.

at that point, i think the sniper should try to flak jump, and the support should try to airstrike jump. maybe they will make it :lol: :roll:
  7. thrustbucket

thrustbucket New Member

For me the best thing about this DLC is how many players have come back to play it. Now matchmaking works properly so I am not forced to play against a team of 99's that win in one minute.
  8. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

Pitgirl has... umm?... "cushioning" that assists in said bumping of boobs... err, chests.