Did Anyone Here Play Overwatch Beta?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by patema, May 18, 2016.

1. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Honestly the dude needed it. He is probably the most broken of people right now, and I am actually surprised they are making the change this early.
    D. Va also needed the buff, she is probably the weakest tank right now (although her ult is probably the best out of them for clearing a point).
  2. patema

patema Active Member

When the nerf comes, Reaper will be a lot more dominant

Not only D.Va is the weakest tank, she's also the worst hero in the game. She's very squishy for a tank because of how large her headshot hitbox is. I'll even go far and say Mei is a lot tankier than her
  3. RandomToon

Mei is the key to winning in certain modes of Overwatch. She is only countered by grouping up since otherwise she freezes you almost instantly. But then you are just dead when she pops her ult. She needs to be fought at range, except she can put up walls to block you. So you try to up close nuke her...at which point she turns invulnerable and heals.

Honestly, the only thing keeping her from being he best character in the game is her relative lack of mobility and high difficulty of coordinating her with her team (she kind of sucks at playing lone wolf style like so many people do). Mei + Zarya is like cancer - double invuln, a wall, and Zarya into Mei ultimate is a really nasty setup.
  4. patema

patema Active Member

Do you play solo or play with your friends?
  5. RandomToon

Both but now only in party. Solo is just cancer and I don't actually like the game enough to bother playing it on my own any more, so I usually try to run in a party now because it is what other people happen to be playing. I would rather play Smite, I enjoy it much more.
  6. patema

patema Active Member

The game is absolute garbage when playing solo
  7. kurukurudaza

kurukurudaza New Member

This is Zoom (and like my 6th account here).

For those who want to party up and play:

PSN ID - heat_sleep
    XBL - Kurukuru Daza
  8. operatingdeck881572

operatingdeck881572 Active Member

9. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Reminds me of SMNC in more than 1 way...
  10. patema

patema Active Member

I'll be joining the PC Master Race in a couple of days just for Overwatch

The aiming mechanic on consoles is straight garbage. The vertical movement is the worst I've ever seen in an FPS. Pharah (she's my most played hero) is so dominant because nobody can shoot her down from the sky except Torbjorn's aimbot turret

You have my Skype. Message me there :D