Describe your best frag kill(s)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Zutsumi, April 4, 2011.

1. Zutsumi

Zutsumi Member

Nice frags guys, keep'em coming!
  2. L-Spiro

L-Spiro New Member

When I deploy in Tank I always burn my jets because it is a free attack.

Recently I did this and after a while I heard a slash sound, a few female moans, a bit of silence, and then a the cha-ching of getting a kill.

Such a kind Assassin to just come up and give me a kill, I thought, as I continued minding my own business, flaming bots in front of me.

L. Spiro
  3. IrradiatedRadex

IrradiatedRadex New Member

Tank (Me) vs. Juiced Sniper

Sniper juices.

I play ring-around-the-rosie with him around a Lvl 3 Lazer Blazer.

I hit him with Charge 3 and Product Grenade 2.

His juice runs out.

I grapple him.

While he's in the air, I double tap him with the Rail Gun to finish him off.
    Last edited: April 6, 2011
  4. Mail

Mail New Member

Hacking enemy turrets as a support is always my shining moment of the night. I managed to keep one hacked and alive long enough to see the hack run out at the end of the match! I didn't even know that could happen!

A less common occurance was noscoping an assassin while she was lunging towards a teammate. Complete luck, but hilarious nonetheless.
  5. XyzKiller

XyzKiller New Member

I hugged Bullseye to death...

[​IMG]
  6. Zutsumi

Zutsumi Member

I wouldn't call that hugging :3 *wink*
  7. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

i run around a corner i see a gunner with a support with him, he juices right as i deploy, guess who picks up a double kill and gets called a hacker hahaha
  8. duckling

duckling New Member

My favorite is probably as tank on ammo mule. Another tank and an assault come around the side of our base with juice. Just as the tank juices they line up and I manage to ring out both of them with the charge.

Second favorite is as assassin when I was lunging at a support a flaming assassin gets in the way, she dies and I back grapple the support. For an added bonus I kill the bot wave and his firebase with the ejector.
  9. Lyrae

Lyrae New Member

Lazerazor is <3.

Game started, I went Assassin as usual and pushed up the left side past the ejector. Another `sin decided to challenge me. I bunny hopped backwards the entire length of that left side, past the ejector, swinging away as this idiot tries to grapple my feet. Finally got the kill and went back to taking down the turrets, bots, etc.

He came back on respawn, and I backed off as soon as I saw him. Ejector'd! Back to turrets, $75 richer.

He came back again. I was on the upper platform, near the ejector button, spamming shuris at the turrets. He hit the jumppad, I slid in behind him and performed a lobotomy.

I expected to just farm this poor bastard for the whole game, but next time he spawned, he just stood there on the spawn ring and looked at me for a second (I wasn't cloaked) before turning and heading up the other side of the arena. Guess who hit the ejector. :3

1)Buy Juice
    2)Pop Juice
    3)Hop on Moneyball
    4)????
    5)Profit! (Or get groped/raped/etc by Bullseye. 50/50 chance of one of those happening instead of the finishing pose you were hoping for. D: )
  10. Zutsumi

Zutsumi Member

Had some good frags today, was on Spunky Cola, OT just came and our moneyball had 1/3 life left, and I knew a couple of their players were juiced. I laid down an icetrap on the intersection on the 2nd level and one inbetween the turret nub and wall on the 1st level. First juiced assassin came, hit top icetrap, immediate HS. Juice#1 stopped. A few seconds later, juiced tank came and hit icetrap on 1st level, popped 2 headshots, dead. Juice #2 stopped. Popped another icetrap in 2nd level again and assassin from earlier bought juice, fell for same icetrap, insta-killed him too.

Had to buy juice, rush their moneyball, and took it down from 1/2 life to 0 for the clutch win. I freaking carried that team :lol: :evil:
  11. DehydratedWater

DehydratedWater New Member

Missed an assault and headshotted not one but 2 stealthed sins behind him from across grenade iii.

My all time favorite, though, was joining OD as he was trying to get the 20 hhgun kills achieve by spamming juice, and he was about to kill me with it when I landed a beautiful headcrab on him and got away with a sliver of health.
  12. DehydratedWater

DehydratedWater New Member

sniper doesn't have enough health to survive the first 3 and have 150 HP left to not get killed by the first rail.

I call BS
  13. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

14. IrradiatedRadex

IrradiatedRadex New Member

Edited.

I do this all the time, however this kill was before the Armor update.
  15. qwepir

qwepir New Member

>be sniper
    >level 3 health endorsement
    >grapple level 3
    >assassin front-grapples me
    >I survive with a sliver of health
    >the assassin tries to smokebomb away
    >frantically press e
    >smoke clears as assassin is golfed off the side of the map
    felt good man
  16. The Docktor

The Docktor New Member

Best kills i remember were when i got a collateral headshot on two assaults across grenade III and on steel peel when i was trying to scare a tank away by body shotting him and end up quickscope headshotting him and an assault i didn't see who was behind him. The double ping sound is friggin epic

And another one was when i tank juiced and spammed death blossom in the enemy's base and ended up with the elusive 6 kill multi-kill. I made the biggest suprise face after that
  17. killien

killien Active Member

I did similar to that while goofing around as a Sniper
    Was shooting on the enemy JackBot when suddenly *DING!* and the game tells me I headshotted a guy that was bouncing around behind the JackBot
  18. Tigerhawk71

Tigerhawk71 Member

Steel Peel.

Juice bot moves into enemy base.

Cloaked.

Walk in while they're all wailing on the juice bot in close proximity.

Hit juice.

Get 5 kill multikill.

Mfw

:lol:
  19. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Awwww, that was the first time we played! *brohug*

Anyway, I'd have to say my best one was on Mootpinks. He was clawing his Gunner up on the barriers of Spunky, and I (lolsniepr) took the jumppad on the right of the L-bridge, onto the middle. I looked up, still in mid-air, and quickscoped him right in the head.
    Landed on the ground, felt like a boss.
  20. RayHanley

RayHanley New Member

i was playing assassin, since it's the class i know that will never get ring-outs and i'm starting to learn tank. i shurikened a sniper and he was backing off with his smg (lol) and he fell out and i got my achievement