(DeS) Destiny recruiting!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Kappy, December 23, 2010.

1. Shammas

Shammas New Member

*to
    In domination you are forced to go fight the other person for flags. In TDM you get 1 kill and pick a hiding spot. And I shouldn't have to explain why asking core or hardcore is stupid.
  2. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

not too be a **** but read again. i said core or hardcore doesnt matter too me.
    and nobody worth their weight plays objective 1v1 teams yes 1v1 not so much.
    i guess you want to do that so you can run around grabbing flags while running and hiding from me. lol[/quote]
    *to
    In domination you are forced to go fight the other person for flags. In TDM you get 1 kill and pick a hiding spot. And I shouldn't have to explain why asking core or hardcore is stupid.[/quote]

your opinion on gametypes. go check gamebattles bud they don't even have a 1v1 objective ladder. if it was so competative you'd think they would. and i wasn't asking core or harcore i was telling you that i dont care because i'll mop the floor with you on either. your just making an absurd request to give yourself a way out of following through. lol
  3. Shammas

Shammas New Member

I'm trying to explain to you that 1v1 isn't competitive, neither are GB rules really. MLG variant settings are the most competitive and that's 4v4. I don't even recognize you and I don't think you've ever come near a top team. The fact that you asked me if we were playing hardcore is further proof of this.
  4. Kappy

Kappy New Member

First off, thanks to Janewayne for apologizing but its ok, its not like this topic hasn't been thrown off tons of times already... :lol: We recruit people after playing games with them for awhile and see how well they do, we look for skill wise, team work, if they're doing the objective or their roll, and after we have seen enough we choose. but yes you are correct on the aspect of being friends for awhile and knowing each others playing styles. Most of the Destiny team has known each other for awhile. For instance, me and painkiller HT are cousins, so we know how each other play very well :D

Second off, yes likewise but who says you have to go against us? maybe you could be on our side sometime!
  5. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

mlg also does not have a 1v1 objective ladder.
    1v1 is competative and 1v1 deathmacth is one of the most active ladders on gb fraggen nation and mlg. your making excuses scared is what your are. how the hell you have the best mnc team when your the worst player on your team is beyond me.
  6. Miracle

Miracle New Member

errbody in the club knows ace is the worst.
  7. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

i used too think the same of ace and include pu5h until i played their whole team sevral times. i had too correct myself as that is a wrong assumption.
  8. Miracle

Miracle New Member

Miracle was the best on the team right? and if you think Push was the worst your badly mistaken haha, he is easily the most valuable player in the game to have on your team.
  9. Shammas

Shammas New Member

I think Ghostmerc is just trying to show us why he was dropped.
  10. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Wow, I really dont get how this turned into a fight about whos better at CoD black ops... and its true Ghostmerc, CoD is a team based game. 1v1 is trash in any team game, the only game I've seen 1v1 suitable is Halo 3 but lets stop talking about that and change the subject to something around the topic again or even move this topic to a different topic like Brink :D
  11. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

i think you need to read my post again. i said i used too think pu5h wasnt that good but learned he was.
  12. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

i think some people have selective reading issues.
    i never said 1v1 was more competative than 3v3 2v2 4v4 5v5 6v6
    lets recap this whole discussion.

1i said cod was more competative than this game
    2 shammas said he would stomp anyone in cod. note he said he not his team at first.
    3 i challenged him too a 1v1
    4 he said ok 1v1 or teams he didnt chose 1 or the other.
    5 he picked nuketown as the map
    6 he chose domination as game type.
    7 i said 1v1 is ok
    8 i said nuketown is ok
    9 i said 1v1 domination is stupid
    10 he said it wasnt and 1v1 deathmacth is more competative
    11 i provided links too proof 1v1 domination is not competative
    12 he ignored said proof.
    13 i gave him choice of core or hardcore
    14 i pretty much gave him his choice of map core or hardcore all i want is deathmacth.
    15 ive given him more choice in the matter than what i have recived. he shows little intrest in compromise.
    16 summary shammas wont play me in cod 1v1 or even team v team unless all game settings are too his likeing because he is afarid and needs all advantages he can get.
    i've given him all the choices he's given me none it's pretty obvious.
  13. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

I think some people has selective spelling issues.
  14. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

btw the reason 1v1 domination is really stupid.
    on domination in cod black ops 1 team on every map spawns closer to their first flag than the other team. so in a 1v1 that player would always begin to obtain points sooner than the other. thus it would be possible if you are that player to get your flag first then avoid the other player at b and go for their flag. you then have 2 flags too 1. then all you have to do is run around the map grabbing 1 flag while the other player grabs another and you will remain in the lead.

note this is not a problem when playing teams.
    but he did not request teams at firt he clearly said in his post before my challenge he is better than all of us at cod.

playing team vs team does not prove he is the better player it only proves he has the better team.
  15. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

don't you mean have? :lol: grammar nazi needs grammar nazi.
  16. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Once I got to the list of numbers you put out their, I just stopped reading because I knew it was gonna be about the same thing I just told you to stop...Get back on topic please or go back to CoD forums, I'll say it again though. Lets get back on topic of this thread, lets start by talking about Brink because Destiny will need more people for the competitive field when it comes out. Why are we recruiting now? Simple, every team needs chemistry and good teamwork, along with being friends and knowing how each other play. We have 6 months to do that! We need people that are active gamers that have their mind on being number 1 all the time. We don't like yellers and complainers all game, we wanna fix our mistakes after losing a match, not hear you still yelling at us. Also, no rage quitters....rage quitters don't win games and have bad habits of thinking they're going to win every match. So, lets see some good players please.
  17. Kappy

Kappy New Member

your right, but it shows hes a better teammate than a solo player, which any team will take over some one like you or walshy. teams win games, not players
  18. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Says LeBron James.
  19. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Did he say that? idk but are you saying as if hes a solo player or team player?
  20. kckzi

kckzi New Member

He left a bad team where he was the only good player to join a good TEAM. Even though he might not be the only star. Maybe it was just a bad reference.