(DeS) Destiny recruiting!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Kappy, December 23, 2010.

1. chron11

chron11 New Member

You blow kid.
  2. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

People seem to not understand me and think I mean THEM personally so let me get this straightened. I DISLIKE GAMERS WHO TAKE GAMES TOO SERIOUSLY AND THAT IS ALL THEY DO IN LIFE. I also dislike professional sport players. Along with any food that is green in colour. And lactose intolerance.

I dislike a lot of things.

But I do not mean YOU.

Being competetive is healthy but can be UNHEALTHY much like other things. Did you know if you ate nothing but rabbit you could would die since there is no fat in the meat? And I like to think dying is unhealthy. A little bit of anything can be okay but overdoing it is almost ALWAYS bad.

Please stop nitpicking what I say and assuming I mean any and every gamer. I only mean a certain percent that act in a certain form. Even I have DB moments and even I can understand when I piss people off, but I try and look back and think what I did through. If my opinion is THAT harrassing to anyone make it clear now and I will delete every post from this thread that is offensive.
  3. Miracle

Miracle New Member

Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhh he said it.
  4. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

OTL I give up.
  5. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

you are now my favorite boarder on these forums. lol
  6. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

I wish I could hear to know if and when people are being sarcastic :(
    Last edited: December 29, 2010
  7. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

i beg too differ i'll put money on a macth with you in black ops 1v1.
    now even though you have a big ego you i can admitt your far better than i in mnc so i wont be betting money on a 1v1 in mnc with you.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And here I thought this thread was about recruiting. Rick rolled again. damn it.
  9. Kappy

Kappy New Member

wicked it is, but we might be looking for acouple people for the computer version of mnc instead now.
  10. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Oh yea, and I did forget to mention that the Destiny team isn't just playing MNC, it was just the start off game to the team because it gave the most strategy based first person shooter we could find to get team chemistry going and what not. We will playing a game called "Brink" as soon as it comes out, another game with a objective to get as well as a FPS.
  11. Shammas

Shammas New Member

I would give you my account if I lost. 1v1 Nuketown, best of 3 domination. I mean, you could actually play my team, or did you get dropped in that game too?
  12. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

Agh I apologise Kappy, I steered your topic off on a bad tangent. But do tell, is clan recruiting good to do like this? With people you might have never gamed with? I always assumed clan gathering happens when people are friends for a while and understand each others method of gameplay and movements. That's why I assumed people clan up and can win. I've been in games against clans but because they were new to each other they played awkwardly and had issues playing together. Or is there like a try out period or something for new recruits?
  13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are probably the first person i have seen mention Brink in an anticipated manner besides myself. Good to see others are showing interest. Look forward to potentially playing against you in the heat of battle sir.
  14. Shammas

Shammas New Member

You'll see a lot of people going to brink.
  15. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Reading through this thread and having never heard of Brink, I went to Google.

Now I want it.
  16. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Jon and Tom got me really interested in Brink the other night, was the first time I had heard of it.
  17. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

nice jib but i never was part of a team in black ops. i could however put togehter a dream team lol off of my friends list.

btw who the hell plays objective type games 1v1 in cod?
    core or harcore and i dont care what map.
    and i wouldn't accept your account if i win i don't need all the hate spam you get. lol
    Last edited: December 29, 2010
  18. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

i have my copy paid off already.
  19. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Not trying to be a ****, but you just mentioned Deathmatch as being competitive in CoD, and even implied that we would play hardcore.
  20. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

not too be a **** but read again. i said core or hardcore doesnt matter too me.
    and nobody worth their weight plays objective 1v1 teams yes 1v1 not so much.
    i guess you want to do that so you can run around grabbing flags while running and hiding from me. lol