(DeS) Destiny recruiting!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Kappy, December 23, 2010.

1. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Jraw20, your saying i sound like a douche for giving you a reason behind him getting replaced from the team? I guess since Ghostmerc has made more friends on here than I have so far, i guess he can make the forum people turn on me and my team from one little message thats not true... Ghostmerc is a good guy and a good player, just not that great of a support player and thats what we needed from him. Life goes on.

Yea we were trying to get the match together after we versed those two with half of GP team and Chron, but Skiz (I think his name was skiz?) said no one from MSKT was responding except for them two of course. We could verse some time later tonight if you want or when ever, just send me a FR or message of when you guys are ready. Oh and FYI, DeS doesn't rage quit, we say gg and thank you for the practice :)
  2. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

how am i trying to make your team look bad?
    des is a very good team with some great players on it.
    they don't talk **** not much anyway. lol
    nothing but respect for the team.
    just a little pissed the team leader can't come out and say look we decided to go with someone else.
    no instead while in a scrim shammas asks you who is on your roster and you don't say my name then lurk says ghost is repping us too like i'm supposed to know what that means? instead of trying to drop hints man up and say what you want no need to be all ***** about it. thats why i said child thats something a immature child does.

as for practacing support i was and as for that scrim i did well as support and only played assault cause payne wanted too swicth. so whatever. no harm no foul. it's not as bad as being kicked from the number one team. lol
  3. Kappy

Kappy New Member

I see your point and apologize but still no need for the name calling, I'm not a *****, just don't like to be the mean guy. I hope this doesn't mean we cant play though.
  4. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Sorry Ghostmerc, but people have to make cuts and can only have 6 on the team. If you weren't dropped, it would have just been Dude, Payne, or someone else. They obviously felt more comfortable with the other players, and it's not a huge deal. You can still find another team or make your own.
  5. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Anyone else get a good lol from Jraw calling people spineless?
  6. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

your right it's not a huge deal too be cut just the way it was done.
    also a team does not have too consist of 6 people. always good too have more incase somebody can't get on for a macth. also the upcoming tournament sponsored by ueber on fragged nation is a 5v5. but none of it matters. because they need 12 teams too start there is no way we will get 12 teams signed up for it.

in the effort of the excisting teams to ensure they are good enough too compete they have pretty much grabbed up all the good players. because of this alot of people who would have created a team won't be. most people don't have the time or patience to take a rough team and make them into a winner. all this adds up too the fact that there will never be another large mnc tournament no gamebattles no fragged nation no mlg. just 4-6 teams that consitently play one another.
  7. Shammas

Shammas New Member

People should try to form teams and play us to improve then. But we all know how lazy the forum-goers are...
  8. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I'm not lazy...

In fact, I'm going to write a huge post with points to support my argument... later. I'm too tired right now.
  9. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I actually don't know who that is. I have never played with him. I said what I said because there are other ways of saying what you said. Simple as that.
  10. Kappy

Kappy New Member

I never said you played with him did I? I also realized that but I chose that way and also apologized for it, so maybe next time you should maybe not type something on the thread unless its something around the lines of "can I tryout for DeS?" ok? thanks.
  11. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I was unaware I had to ask a no name guy for permission to type on the forums. Now that I know, I will make sure not to do anything you say. And you said he made friends, to which I said I did not know who he was. So, calm down.
  12. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Can I tryout for DeS?
  13. Shammas

Shammas New Member

And you are?
  14. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

15. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Jraw, when its my topic and it clearly says recruiting and not how you should criticize my decisions i think you should stick to what I said and yea exactly who are you?

Deadeye just send me a FR
    Last edited: December 28, 2010
  16. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Well, since you can't read because your ego apparently blocks your eyesight, I am JRaw. You're welcome.
    Last edited: December 28, 2010
  17. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Once again. You do not control what people post. I don't see you starting things with everyone else who "strays" from the "des recruiting" crap.
  18. Kappy

Kappy New Member

If you go back and read my comment after xShammas was off topic with acouple people you would know I did say something and if you wanted to type what you wanted, you can easily go make your own thread about a different topic, but your just making yourself look immature by saying "you cant make me" basically.
  19. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

You are the one playing forum nazi, kid. All I did was say one thing and you had to start something because of it. Picking fights over the internet, nice. And I am the immature one? Whatever you say.
  20. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Jraw, he's trying to get his thread back on-topic to DeS, not to sit here and argue back and forth over pointless crap with you.

You came into his thread and called him spineless and a douche without having any intention about talking anything DeS. Now you've ended up looking like the biggest douche in the thread.