(DeS) Destiny recruiting!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Kappy, December 23, 2010.

1. sokoto

sokoto New Member

Lol if you wan't a top players add sokoto and pandemlc. I can play an extremely good assault and sniper, Pandemlc can play anything, from assassin to support..
  2. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Well The Dude 421, you can tryout as assault later tonight if u want then seeing that our tank player will be back and you don't have to play tank then :lol: but we have been looking at recruiting someone like kckzi. I dont know if he has a team yet but I'll find out.

Sokoto, we only got 1 recruitment slot open and cant recruit you both unfortunately. We are also looking at 2 other good players, but you can tryout and see if we pick you over them. Everyone gets a fair shot at the last spot on DeS.
  3. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Played against you guys with tomcrappybinary cheesecake and some other guys, good challenge, and welcome to the list painkiller :D
  4. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Go with Fear/Payne over Sokoto/Pandemic, Sokoto has ruined every team he's been on for the past 3 years. You do not want his immaturity and negativity on your team, trust me on that.

Dude, I hope you do try out for these guys, cause I'm gonna taunt all over your face for last night.
  5. Kappy

Kappy New Member

yes it was a nice challenge and painkiller even admitted like a true teammate that it was his mistake for letting those bots in and that he got cocky on 1 lane for awhile :lol: but it was a very nice game and a hard time trying to get it back up with you constantly shooting it!

Deadeye, we will be taking fear and payne no matter what, their good and ik theyre going to stay with the team and I hope the dude trys out as well. He seems good and can communicate well. Never seen his assault play style or anything yet, so we'll find out.
  6. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

All three are basically my protegees, so you honestly can't go wrong. The Dude has talent as assault, he just gets overshadowed by me most of the time since we play so much together.
  7. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I would only join if all my demands were met.
    -The team must be renamed to "kckzi and the other guys".
    -Base salary of 1.5k a week.
    -Sexual favors (I love feet).
    -Justin Bieber must be assassinated before the new year.
    -My wife died of dysentery on my Oregon Trail iphone app. I want her back.
    -Team meetings every Saturday night where I can cry into the mic about how I am forever alone.

These demands are nonnegotiable.
  8. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Haha well i guess ill tryout the dude 421 and see if i like him, since it looks like kckzi doesnt wanna tryout or join.
  9. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

1. No
    2. No
    3. Negotiable
    4. Arrange it and I'll follow through
    5. No prob. I hax
    6. Promise?
  10. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

i take it i'm not on the team anymore?
  11. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

I remember on lazer razor you guys were all at my base while i had 3 bots coming into yours so i told everyone to let ya'll live :D
  12. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

yep. i was putting a few bullets into everyone so they wouldnt leave
  13. Kappy

Kappy New Member

No sorry Ghostmerc but your welcome to play with us still.

haha well i was barely dieing that game and only told to pro kill, so I didnt notice any bots or else I wouldve been over there in a second. We'll make sure it never happens again :twisted:
  14. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Update!
    Roster: 1. xS m o k 3 z
    2. LurkingPower
    3. PainKiller HT
    4. xIP a y n e
    5. Fear The RifIe
    6. The Dude 421

Welcome to the team The Dude 421.
  15. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

wow i got dropped for dude and payne. lol
    needless to say i out performed both in our scrims vs harpy's team the other night.
    it's also funny you dont have the balls to tell me and i have to find out on the forums.
    children lol
  16. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

Funny how that works, doesn't it?

Amen.
  17. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Welcome to the internet. Where 99.5% of inhabitants are spineless.
  18. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Ghostmerc, dont start crap on the forums. We told you but you didnt listen or get the hint... remember when I told xShammas our roster in party chat like 3 days ago and you were in it too? well let me refresh your memory, I didnt say your name for a reason and we said you were just repping the team. Now dont go out telling people that you found out by yourself on the forums and ****. Calling me a child doesnt make you sound any bigger either, just makes you sound like the immature one here. We also dropped you for being a bad support, we told you several times to practice your support but you kept playing your assault class instead, we dont need another assault player, idk why you cant listen. We also told you to work on healing us and not your turret all the time, get skill pill and stop worrying about it all the time. We'd also like it next time if you would build some turrets in our base and hack them while also looking out for the nearest person to heal instead of running in with ur shotgun thinking your a slayer. Not trying to sound like a douche here but don't start making us look like a bad team, if you had a problem or question with why you got replaced, you shouldve just sent me a party invite and talked to me.

It may have looked like you out performed them but you gotta remember you were playing assault again...and The Dude was playing Tank which he has never played before with payne playing support doing what you were suppose to be doing. Thats why we picked up payne over you.
  19. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I have never heard of you, but for you trying to not sound like a douche, you sound like a huge douche. Just sayin.
  20. Sah

Sah New Member

Just got a message from Skizzy wanting to know if we (MSKT) can go up against DeS. He and Mous were playing against y'all with ShammahS/GP. I haven't heard the details yet, but it seemed like both of them had a lot of fun, and none of you are ragers. Unfortunately, the message was sent last night after I'd already fallen asleep. So, pending further questioning, I'd like to invite Destiny to a few private matches against the Mouskateers.