(DeS) Destiny recruiting!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Kappy, December 23, 2010.

1. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Hahaha I don't think team Oxyteam has ever actually played seriously. Therefore, I don't think anyone can make a judgment on their skill.
  2. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Someone is mad.
    *Points at Jen*
    You'll feel better next week. :lol:
  3. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

fixed
  4. Shammas

Shammas New Member

That's actually pretty questionable. It depends on who you are talking to.
  5. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

not a lot of people respect you here. since you lord your team around as if its the best in mnc, and i have yet to hear them say they are the best, they earn more respect in my book, and probably from a lot of others as well.

and i will save you some trouble by typing your next post for you:
    i have yet to see any proof of you being the best. sure you beat oxyteam. what tournaments have you guys won in MNC?
  6. Shammas

Shammas New Member

We may not be respected on the forums, but that's a small part of the community. I couldn't care less about earning the respect of those I don't respect in the first place. Most of you are ****-riders, annoying, or just plain ignorant. There are even a few people here who respect us. Find a better team, and we'll stop saying we're the best.
    But we're still better than oxyteam.
  7. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

not saying anything against oxyteam, but saying you (a competitive team) beat them (non competitive) is like saying snarf won a fight against a 7 year old.
    and you havent answered my question:
    what tournaments have you guys won in MNC?
  8. PsiDebby

PsiDebby New Member

This boys and girls, is an example from Post Contents to Signature of someone who likes to stroke his own Ego.
  9. Shammas

Shammas New Member

I I don't get how being honest with you is egotistic, but whatever. Forum kids don't strike me as intelligent. Go call me a douche because you can only understand choice words in my posts.
  10. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

These guys are definitely more competitive than a team made up of players who don't care about competition and only play to have fun. It's pretty obvious Oxyteam doesn't care to be a competitive team, so why even talk about it?
  11. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

If I was a bully, I'd brag about how I picked on the DnD nerds too.

Amen.
  12. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Nah man.. LARP kids
  13. Shammas

Shammas New Member

If the MNC "community" is good at anything, it's derailing threads.
  14. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Well, since the thread went this far, I might as well post this.

I'm curious, since the forums are only a small part of the MNC community, what larger part of the community respects your contributions to Monday Night Combat?

The competitive scene? I can't even name 7 active teams. Can you?

Pubs? Surely these don't matter. Otherwise our record against GP is probably like 8-2 now, but thats fine. We ARE the best pub players in MNC. ;) (Joke, for the super oblivious and trigger happy)

Youtube? That one should be fun.

Seriously Shammas, we have stated multiple times that we are not a competitive team and that GP is better. I think your issue is that once we admit that: you have nothing left.

You still hate that people talk about us, and even consider us as better individual players than some GP people. You still have to deal with the fact that we are more well known than you despite the fact that your team is obviously more skilled at this game than ours. You "don't care" but you'll try your damnedest to get people to change their minds. You still drag us into threads that have nothing to do with us, and have even made new threads about the issue before.

Want a tip? You come off as one dimensional. You seem only concerned with skill, and you are not humble in the slightest about it. Its a damn shame, because when you are not being an overbearing snot bag, you make some of the best posts on the forums in regards to gameplay issues. If you could just tone down the whole "im better than you" aspect, you'd get significantly less hate. Unfortunately, because you are such a douchebag in your other posts, people don't remember your helpful ones, or just see you as trying to cover your *** so you don't get banned.

You don't let ANYTHING speak for itself. You hit us over the head repeatedly with EVERYTHING. Even when you go as far to make a useful post, you actually come out and say "SEE I MADE A USEFUL POST I DO MORE THAN ANTAGONIZE PEOPLE."

I honestly can't tell you why people gravitate towards me. Yeah I do a lot of things on the forums and youtube, but ultimately im just putting content out there and letting people react to it. Oxyteam is pretty much the same way. We put stuff out, we get feedback, we adapt if it makes sense. I'm sorry people talk about us and think we are better than GP, but i'll freely admit we are probably a million times more fun to hang out with/play with or against, and I think there is a much wider audience for that than a high level competitive community on a small XBL arcade game.

So yes, if you TRUELY don't care about earning forum players respect, please stop making threads about us, or interjecting us into threads that are 100% unrelated to us. It would save us all some major headaches.

Sorry DeS, but this topic was off topic like 3 pages ago. :( I refrained from posting as long as I could.
  15. Shammas

Shammas New Member

I like how I never even said anything about GP compared to Oxyteam, but thtnk you all for being the dumb forum kids that you are. I have lost all faith in your intelligence. Hudson, while you ice your fingers, re-read everything I've posted in this thread.
  16. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

thats not very lady like of you.
  17. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

you should go back and re-read, he never said you compared the two, you just never shut up about oxyteam. what are you, 12?
  18. Shammas

Shammas New Member

You're one to talk. You basically find every post I make and flame it. Then you ****-ride anyone who flames me. at least I have dignity. I guess it's Hudson and his lemmings, then the forum lemmings, Deadeye, Shammas, and the mods. I could snapshot a few of my messages bashing oxyteam.
  19. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

only the ones in which you act like you are better than everyone else or make subliminal messages referring to your teams ranking.
    so yes, i troll all of your posts.

and again: what tournaments have you played in that can justify you having the best team in mnc?
  20. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

There should be a new topic called: Everyone vs. Shammas. Take the arguments there once someone starts derailing a thread.