Add me on steam :)
  2. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Re: [nRG] new EU clan recruiting :)

Same for me and I'm probably not good enough either... :(
  3. Vleessjuu

Vleessjuu New Member

Don't worry about that too much man. Don't be shy! Even if you just want to hang with us to play and get better, that's absolutely fine.

Say Oscar and other fellow clanmembers, it seems our little clan is getting popular. How about we divide it into two parts: the competitive part and the casual part. Casual shouldn't mean "crap" in this case, of course. It would just be a group for people who want to play this game seriously (rather than your average pubstomping) with a nice group of other serious players.

I think there are many people out there who are good enough to play in a clan and give us a good challenge, but who're just a bit shy about getting competitive right away. Don't you think we could accomodate that for a bit?
  4. Col_Jessep

I'm the posterboy for casual! I'd be happy to play as guest or in the Legio Casual - if you decide to make one.
  5. Vleessjuu

Vleessjuu New Member

Just add me and/or Oscar on steam and I'm sure we'll run into each other at some point ;). We can go from there.
  6. Col_Jessep

Done. Btw, are you the Vleessjuu from GPG Off Topic by any chance? :D
  7. Oscar

Oscar New Member

Yeah guys,just as Vleessjuu said,feel free to join us,we'll speak,have fun,enjoy the game,and... hey ,we can play competetive too :D ^_^
  8. Wobbley

Wobbley New Member

Re: [nRG] EU clan - SCRIM READY

I only got to spend a bit time playing with them before I had to go out, but they are a nice bunch. Had loads of fun and we just really played for lolz :D
  9. Oscar

Oscar New Member

Re: [nRG] EU clan - SCRIM READY

/bumpz
  10. Oscar

Oscar New Member

Re: [nRG] EU clan - RECRUITING

*bump* < read the first post.
  11. MumO19

MumO19 New Member

Re: [nRG] EU clan - RECRUITING

I'll add you guys (when i get home from freakin' work :evil: ), would really like to experience a bit more organized play than pubs...

Also consider myself casual, and not very skilled.
    I do finish 1st or 2nd on the score board quite regularly but my playstyle makes my K/D abysmal. In any case, would love to play better players.

I did play a bit of CoD4 competitively and BC2 (and i'm not gonna reminisce about the olden days of Quake and similar ancient history ;)

From Croatia, so that's GMT+1, able to play most of the afternoons and evenings.
    Err, what else, 33 yo.
    Got mic (i hope it'll work, had to buy a stupid 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter cause of the stupid skullcandy xbox headset :x ).

I think that's it...
    Oh steam name MumO19 same as everywhere else (except the occasional MMORPG, where i went by Gurkko most of the time).

Anyway, talk to you later :)
  12. Oscar

Oscar New Member

/bump *delete this please *
  13. Col_Jessep

Sad news. I'll lock it. :(

[Edit]
    On a side not if any users want their thread locked and/or deleted just report the post. That way it's easy for the mods to notice. -DS
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.