Dear Uber, we don't want the PC Updates

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Undercover_Thudercat, May 30, 2011.

1. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Well, I don't see it?
  2. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Well, damn.
  3. TrollBranquility

TrollBranquility New Member

Never played the PC. I say leave this game be.

I don't want the game to change. Infinity Ward and everyone is trying to change games. If it isn't a hole in the programming, why change it around after you already made it?

I want more content. I want maps. I don't want changes to what is already there, and if you think about it nobody pays for you to change it anyway. I'll pay for the maps, let's see anyone match my offer for changes to what is already in the game.
  4. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Hudson's opinions:

Tank and gunner jump jet cooldowns will never come to console.

The first assassin juice nerf (juice gain rate, happened a few patches ago) is needed.

The universal juice nerf was fine across all classes with the exception of the assassin, who now gains juice two slow to justify the weakest juice in the game. (too squishy for her melds range damage to be useful now).

The armor endorsement nerf to all non-heavy classes was absolutely needed, and makes it much more difficult for assaults to solo carry games (combined with his other needed nerfs.).

Sniper clip size nerf should not come to console, but body shot damage nerf and ice trap duration should. Scrambler buff needs to happen as well.

I love the turret changes personally. Nice indirect buff to supports and makes gunners a bit more necessary on pub and competitive teams.

Overtime is still meh to me, but I'll take any reduction to backdoor oriented game play that uber throws at me.

Not granting juice at the start of over time was a great change though.
  5. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

lol and private games options
  6. iX Torment

iX Torment New Member

I havent heard about these updates, can some1 describe what changed? I mustve missed it
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Um, body shot damage and ice trap freeze duration was decreased.
  8. iX Torment

iX Torment New Member

k, thx
  9. Foolamancer

Foolamancer Member

Pretty much this.
  10. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

Here here.
  11. o Johnno o

o Johnno o New Member

For the record, i would like to see updates
  12. dredd

dredd Member

i know that this responce is a little late but eh i need to point out a few things to Undercover

#1 the recharge time for the suports airstrikes was nerfed because most players would just toss Gold Skill Recover on and walk around spaming Airstrikes left and right (IT was bad man you dont want a return to that)

#2 the Assassin has more then (A few glitches and things that need to be fix'd) maily the fact that she does way to much damage to the money ball and the fact that she shouldnt be able to Dash and then grapple....and she shouldnt be able to grapple kill a Gunner or Tank from behind..................and the general lag with the game
  13. Big Ordeal

Big Ordeal New Member

Why not?
  14. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Too much damage to the money ball? That's the assault you're thinking of.
  15. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

1. They nerfed it TOO much. Yes, it was bad before, but now I only die to an airstrike about 2 times every 15 games or so. That ain't right.

2. Assassin doesn't do too much to the moneyball without juice or cloak 3 shurikens. I don't know what you are talking about. She already can't grapple a tank with passives and armor, and she can kill the gunner because her backstab kind of makes her a counter to an unaware gunner or a preoccupied gunner. And why shouldn't she be able to dash grapple? It's what makes her grapples so powerful and actually worth a damn against people without **** for brains.
  16. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

1. Your right, we don't want a return to that. We want it to be inbetween what it was before and what it is now.
    2. The assassin does bugger all damage compared to a gold RoF assault or support. The assassin is probably the 4th (Just guessing) when dealing damage to the moneyball.
    If a tank has Gold armour and Passive 2/ Silver armour and Passive 3 then he will survive it. A Gold armoured gunner with an overheal (doesn't have to be full) will survive a back grapple. I think i've seen a gold armoured assault with a full overheal survive a backstab (Not too sure about that).
  17. AARPS

AARPS New Member

^ you guys really thought the air strikes were that bad? I never once heard a complaint pre nerf and never thought it was too much. Wierd. Anyway I would happily take a middle ground on 'em.
  18. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

"The first assassin juice nerf (juice gain rate, happened a few patches ago) is needed."

In my opinion, the assassin's juice is fine as it is. She is extremely squishy and can die before she can build up that much juice. Especially at the competitive level.

She needs to be able to tear apart bases with juice; she can't really kill pros that easily, and her juice is extremely easy to counter because unless you're a heavy who can't claw, she has to use her sword to kill you, which means she has to come within grapple range.

If she can't beat up turrets with her juice, wtf should she do with it?
  19. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Yeah but she doesn't need to be able to kill 6 turrets at the time. One side, and sure but everything?
  20. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Honestly I would have taken a firebase nerf over an airstrike nerf any day.