Dear MNC Community

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by wazupwiop, April 9, 2011.

1. HazeTheRipper

HazeTheRipper New Member

get a headset mute ppl don't talk to ppl wich don't like u and i can swear u all Ur problems are gone... and u don't have to make such a pointless topic agin
  2. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

I sent him the PM. This got blown retardedly out of proportion. The swearing was not meant to be the focus of it. I don't care THAT much if he doesn't want me to swear. I'm gonna swear anyway and just tell him to go ahead and mute me. I do mixed martial arts 2-3 hours every day. I'm around 20-30 people that swear nonstop...you pick up others' vocabulary and I'm not saying I don't have the self control to not swear; I do. But MNC is a past time, not a professional or educational environment. I wouldn't ask people to not swear at a bar, either.

The main focus of my PM was to help Waz out. I felt like some of the threads he makes are obvious attempts at name dropping so that other forumers would think he's cool. I didn't say people dislike him so much as people are laughing at him about it (and there were). There was definitely no need for an apology thread, and now the whole situation looks silly.

Sorry for inciting this. Was just trying to help him because he seemed like a nice guy that only wanted to fit in around here.
  3. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Yeah, I'd say he's made a majority of the pointless topics on the forums.
  4. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

I don't think i have ever played xbox for no less than 5min and didn't swear. Just remember i said i think i never have. I could be wrong and i mostly am wrong.
  5. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I am agreeing with this post.