Dear MNC community, I have a proposition for you.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by TOM12121112, September 23, 2011.

1. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

We've nearly got enough for a private match, just a need a few more people (and someone to host them).
  2. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

Wildman, it is never something SLIGHTLY bad said about me. It is always a major attack on me, like what started all of this, Gunked posting a vid with my very own title. By the way, did anyone actually watch that, he trashed me off of hearsay( a common occurance on here). The garbage that some people write about me borders on slander. I don't rage about everything said about me or this board would be nothing but me and I only have a little over 100 posts. I am sorry that i am able to express myself in more than a sentence. Do you really think I need your warning or believe that you would care whether or not I get slammed.
  3. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Fine then. I was sticking up for fyi but if you don't want me to then so be it.
  4. x 2TurnTableS x

Sticking up for me? How do you figure? You never have anything to say when people are blowing me up for stupid ish, why do you think I said you have changed since you started playing with the self-proclaimed gurus.
  5. gunked

gunked New Member

Honestly you should stop crying about everything that is said about you and just ignore it. If i actually cared about what people said about me i would have been like Immortal and you combined
  6. kckzi

kckzi New Member

You forgot that for about 3-5 minutes my team was down 2 people who lagged out. 4v6 against 3 assaults as sniper and we still won. That sniper a beast.

Sorta, but no. I ran skill at silver for awhile about a year ago. I've been running the armor/accuracy/skill build since at least last December. Back then I got a lot of flack from people wondering why I don't use RoF. I think some people just forgot since I've been relatively inactive for 5 or so months.
  7. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

If you haven't noticed i've NEVER said anything bad about you, and on the TEG forums I stuck up for you. That's how I figure.
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Can you two take this to a PM please? Thanks.
  9. x 2TurnTableS x

I'm done, Stretch. Sorry for derailing, I was originally addressing something that was relevant to the thread, but it turned into this.
  10. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Still need more people. Doing a 5 vs 5 atm.
  11. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

any more happenin tonight? :p
  12. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

You just missed out on a load of them :( Hopefully there'll be more for you tonight :D
  13. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

Daw man well college football takes precedence on SAT! :!:
  14. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

well my mic is....how do you put it nicely...........broken so i cant hear people very well just to let you guys know so that you guys can understand if im not doing what you're telling me to do
  15. DeadStretch

Alright so I kind of got around to those videos I recorded and most of them are too long for Youtube. So I am going to edit them up tomorrow and make them short enough to upload.

I did happen to upload one video and it has no audio but the others I recorded so. So yeah here is that link and enjoy the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAN2e0Sj8Y0
  16. gunked

gunked New Member

You cant post 18min videos?
  17. DeadStretch

Nah, 15 is my limit.
  18. gunked

gunked New Member

What you could do is give me the rendered video at http://www.dropbox.com/ and ill post it on my channel since i dont have a limit. Ill put links and annotations to your channel. Thats only if you want
  19. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Ya it used to be like that for Ben but he can go over now.
    I think u just need more views and or subs?..
  20. gemicide

gemicide New Member

hey guys sign me up if you have room gamertag is gemicide