Dear MNC community, I have a proposition for you.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by TOM12121112, September 23, 2011.

1. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

:mrgreen:

Still need moar people though :x
  2. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

uno mas
  3. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

You know what Wildman, you used to be a real good dude. I always said to Skizzy that I could not believe how young you were because you always were so much cooler than most of these veterans. Well, now that you are apparantly best friends with Chronicle, you have basically turned in to him, an elitist ***** that thinks he knows every thing there is to know about every class in MNC and anyone that does not bow before him and play how he says is a Pub this or a Pub that. I am sick of the ignorance and all you guys kissing *** on people that are good at MNC but think they are gods. Delete yourself Wildman, stop putting words in my mouth, and think about what you say before you tell me that I am contradicting myself. Eff you
    The rest of you aren't even worth the time for me to respond to anymore, as all that is left trolling me are people that just do it because they think it will get them accepted by the vets. To the vets that play PM's and refer to themselves as gods, it is absolutely p***y that you are so scared to be put on a team where you might lose or have bad teammates, that you have taken things so far that anyone who likes the challenge of soloing in publics must suck. Look up the word bigot, there you are, standing next to Chronicle, Miracle, Tom, Jon, and the rest of the know-it-alls.
  4. CanadianSensation

CanadianSensation New Member

"The Legendary Support Has Spoken" Just because you refuse to be a team player in private matches doesn't mean you have to come on here whining about it . Stay in your public matches .

EDIT: Only one essay post tonight turn tables ? I expected to get much more laughs , you disappoint me :(.
  5. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

Lmao I wish Gunked got footage of the Steel Peel game when I was just taunting and spawning buzzers until knave came and assassinated me mid taunt :lol:
  6. x 2TurnTableS x

There are a lot of people that play PM's, beside the scum that live on this board. You see, we play PM's to have fun and play with our friends as opposed to the so-called 'competitive'(give me a break with that) matches where people act like there are friggin MLG scouts watching and everything depends on a support leashing a gunner.
  7. CanadianSensation

Wow another instant classic .
  8. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

So you hate me now because I play with people you don't like? Just grow up then and realise that i'm just the same person with more friends.
  9. x 2TurnTableS x

Wow, you really don't read things the right way. I don't hate you I hate what you have become. No, you definately are not the same person, you never used to act like you were such a big badass and MNC know-it-all and I thought you were good. Seems as though you have gained the bigot gene from these idiots you call friends.
  10. CanadianSensation

[​IMG]
  11. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

turn tables is stupid. just sayin'.
  12. CanadianSensation

No way . Why you say that .
  13. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

Why wouldn't I say that?

also, what ever happened to that competitive team he was going to make with 5 supports and an assassin?
  14. CanadianSensation

Apparently he doesn't like "Competitive privates" . That's where that went.
  15. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

You told me to eff off and delete myself. In my book that counts as either trolling or hating me, and your post didn't troll at all.

The game has been out for over a year. A lot of people know pretty much everything about MNC.

You haven't played with me in over 3 months, so how the hell do you how good I am?
  16. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

cuz he knows all, so get off his nutz
  17. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Yeeeew dawg.
    Err budy knows da P.S.A
  18. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

That sucks. He very well could have changed the entire meta-game.
  19. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Hey wildman nova just pm'd me about this:
    He's gunna rape u dawg.
  20. CanadianSensation

Now thats just the regular onza. If wildman has Tournament edition, ill be outclassed .