Dear MNC community, I have a proposition for you.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by TOM12121112, September 23, 2011.

1. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

dats not my name :cry:
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

3. CanadianSensation

CanadianSensation New Member

Oh thank you mr green name .
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

You are welcome Mr. Nova Warlord.
  5. ScentedBoyMeat

ScentedBoyMeat New Member

6. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

7. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

OMG U.. changed ur sig??????
  8. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Yea. Too much stuff, needed to make it neater :ugeek:
  9. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

It was definitely magic.
  10. joker

joker Active Member

@ deadstretch, a tank best works when near a teammate. unless you have simply amazing railrun skill, its hard for a tank to deal with certain classes at certain ranges. whenever i saw you lingering alone by your circle i would just go kill you real quick cause at medium range an assault should win every time. you know what your doing objectively, but should try to work with teammates better to improve slaying assistance instead of being caught by yourself. a teammate can back you up vs a range mismatch, and also provide a distraction for an easy charge & finish kill
  11. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

12. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

Well, I never saw this thread until today, but it explains why people deleted me from FL's, as of late. Gunked you are a jerk-off for trying to put me on blast because I wasn't playing your medibuddy. I am so sick and tired of gunners thinking they are like the friggin gods of this game.
    I don't know how to heal, huh? Ever consider trying to play with a little more tact instead of always depending on a support to follow you around. You do some of the most ignorant things I have ever seen a gunner do in a private and get praise for it, while the support get's nothing.
    Just like half of you fools that think you are so amazing because you play gunner, you are basically a bullet sponge that must be healed constantly, and if you die, it is always the support's fault. Try learning how to look around at what is happening instead of barreling straight down the map blazing miniguns and dying 30 times.
    Now, in reference to the game that you say I played so poorly in, and hyperlinked your trash talk to. The other team did not even have a support, you did not need a leash, final score said I only had a few kills so how is it possible that all I did was heal my firebase, though I had few kills I still scored as good as most people meaning that I must have been doing something besides heal my firebase, we won the match against a good team, i told you in the beginning I wasn't playing that 'leash me so I can be the hero' garbage, i saved you several times from your kamikaze missions(check the vid again, i am the only support so every time a heal gun hits you it is me)WE WON THE GAME. Thanks again for putting me on blast you sorry excuse for a bandwagon jumping, flying bullet sponge.
    Oh, and the people that are on my FL and know me better than that but didn't say anything, eff you, get deleted, good riddance :(
  13. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Stretch, I'd be willing to play against you and check out your tank and give some tips.

turntables, I don't think that was gunked that said that. Someone else said it that game and he just put it in the text. I think someone sent him a message to him saying put on health recovery

oh yeah chron, how you liking silver accuracy? the drop in RoF is huge but i've used it for the support fire and the fact that you don't have to aim down your site
  14. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Man, watching my tank from the other team, I did pretty poorly. Chron just tore me up at will and I think I spent way too much time in that bot lane away from everyone else. Oh well, at least my tank is worse than yours, dead stretch! I really need to pick a secondary class to get decent with, it seems like every time I play off class I'm very outmatched.

Thanks for recording the match, Ben.
  15. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Your Gunner is pretty good. I'd give that another go.
  16. x 2TurnTableS x

@Teapot- then that just makes him even more of a bandwagoneer, people aren't happy on MNC unless they are belittling others :(
  17. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

:?
  18. joker

joker Active Member

im loving silver accuracy, cant believe i ever played without it. the silver rate is only best at poor ranges or flanks sometimes, but at an assaults best range (just out of jetgun range or where the AR beats the minigun, or too close for snipers, etc) silver acc just shreds people. plus with less L-zooming to be done it helps out overall there too
  19. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Does it still do enough damage? I remember trying Armour / Acc / Skill and the assault rifle was pretty bad against everything :| .
  20. x 2TurnTableS x

Wildman, it's called defending yourself from things that aren't true. He attacked me for no reason other than to be a jerk off, I would call that belittling. I am so glad that you have decided to act like an asshat towards me also, now that you think you are so amazing at MNC. Remember a mutual friend of ours, Skizofrantik, he is an amazing gunner and I think you know that he would disagree with all the trash talk going on about me :(