Dear MNC community, I have a proposition for you.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by TOM12121112, September 23, 2011.

1. gunked

gunked New Member

2. teapot

teapot Post Master General

you want me to make a new thread tom? or just have stretch update it?

I'm most likely the one who will be hosting/setting these up, although someone else has hosted recently.
  3. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Private matches soon methinks. Just waiting for the usuals (Crimson, Psycho & Nova).
  4. arbac

arbac Member

I'm down for some privates if people are still playing when I get home from work tonight.

For the future, I'm always down to play if people are organizing a game. Send me a party invite and I'll switch off what ever other game I may be playing.

And now I'll go back to not reading the forums for a few months :)
  5. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

6. joker

joker Active Member

edited: post the other ammo mule match! i retract my statement after looking at one the vids. but he does shy away from games he doesnt win/ go big
    Last edited: October 6, 2011
  7. teapot

teapot Post Master General

you'll see plenty of gameplay from gunked going 30-3 by tomorrow.
  8. Disturbance24

Disturbance24 Member

9. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

That Steel Peel match is a great example of Pub Assault mentality vs PM Assault mentality. Hopefully you learned a thing or two Gunked.
  10. gunked

gunked New Member

.....hmmm that is clearly directed to the wrong person but sure i do have stuff to get better at
  11. joker

joker Active Member

not really. spent almost the entire game on the ground, we had your team contained quite well, crimson just slipped up & had no mic. we feasted on teapot because he had no help in the middle

edit: also bobomb bomb had a much better game than kckzi did because i kept him under duress the entire game. its not that you werent aggressive in that game its just.. you spent wayyy too much time on the ground, top middle is so key for that map (allows our sniper to freely put traps everywhere and shoot down into your base as well as aids the gunner in controlling your primary landing). you left about 3-4 kills unfinished that you could have if you were less concerned with not dying and more concerned with keeping the opponent under as much harrassment as possible. you could also stand to take a few more hits before dipping out of some situations. this isnt to knock you its to help you, take it with a grain of salt and you will improve, trust me
  12. joker

joker Active Member

edited^
  13. Onecanofsprite

Onecanofsprite New Member

FYI: I only play on the weekends.
  14. gunked

gunked New Member

One of the 3 games we played yesterday

the first game my xbox froze so..... ya

Second game:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FggD2W5zUM

the third game i double clicked "Start Recording" so it started then stop while i thought it was recording so that game was lost :cry:
  15. CanadianSensation

CanadianSensation New Member

Wow sometime can you invite me ? I just picked the game up , but I bet i could get much better playing with you high up guys.
  16. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Since you're helping to improve our PM gameplay mind I ask you to rip my Tank play a new one?
  17. CanadianSensation

Wow whats with the green name dead stretch?
  18. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Idk Nova Warlord why don't you tell me?
  19. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I started that game 6-0 when my primary slayers (gunner/assault) were up top. Then for whatever reason, Gunked started dipping down below (both you AND the gunner), leaving me exposed for 1v1s against chronicle (often times, he even had support from teammates). Chron is smart enough to know that his assault should wreck any sniper without protection. You spent way too much time down below and if you watch the video, that's when they gained control of the map until we magically got the ball down (great assassin play or magic, either way, you can't RELY on that).

I could write a 10 page essay about everything that annoyed me in that video, but I'll stop there.
  20. CanadianSensation

To clarify , which video are we talking about again ?