Damnit, where did all you old players go?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by SHStiger, October 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joker

joker Active Member

Turntables you are seriously so stupid. all i said was he was playing vs a stacked team multiple games and you for some reason assume you were on that team lol you forget that you arent good and that u were not on the winning team. i didnt even realize it was you until LMP chuckled and said "heh turntables has no kills" and it was near the end of the match. once he said it was u i just watched u keep running under the bridge shotgun out getting raped over and over lol one day u will learn vs people with half a brain that the shotgun is to protect yourself, not to go looking for kills
  2. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

Haha I won that game, lame assassin let the ball go up so she could throw shurikens at a turret. Ok let's critique this commentary:

:07 look at the teams, my team is made up of no-names.

:50 Puerto claims he is putting this video up because he almost lost....to me

1:15 Puerto claims that the game started 4 v 6 when they really were only down one

1:50 he starts trash talking on his team so it seems like he is doing everything, also he can't stop the right lane because I have it bottlenecked and he can't keep my firebases down long enough.

1:55-2:15 wastes 20 seconds trying to rail gun my firebase and still doesn't take it down,trash talks me for being able to hold the right trigger down.

2:30 i am juicing the ball and he didn't notice until too late, juices to stop me and then claims that he didn't mean to juice.

3:18 this assassin is what lost the game for us, as he says she was shooting at a turret instead of the almost gone money ball, ball went up.

3:45 He thought I was only coming from right, I bottlenecked the left with firebase again and pushed bots in

3:58 obvious lag, his rush should not have hit me and he would have been juiced. Also the part where he says "firebase no problem" even though that is what was causing breach problems

4:30 sees me and pops juice, then claims that he is just using juice to get grand prize tag not because I am running all over his team.

6:15 actually lets it slip that I dropped thier ball the first time and is afraid I will do it again while he is on the other side

6:37 he says they got one of us to rage quit, so we only had 5 at that point

8:51 overall amazing gameplay by both of us, i am a support taking on a tank. Good Game Puerto Rican.

NEXT PLEASE
    Last edited: November 7, 2011
  3. x 2TurnTableS x

bahaha, now we all know it wasn't me, you yourself know I'm not a shotgun support you frigging moron. I NEVER run with the shotgun out, asshat
  4. gunked

gunked New Member

My picture of you clearly says otherwise

[​IMG]
  5. x 2TurnTableS x

:lol:
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Actually it's your fault. Who uses a juice hurt gun on a downed Moneyball? Also at 3:24 you wasted time to plant and hack a firebase instead of tap the ball. Nice move.

No names, cool. That means nothing. Look at his team no names as well not to mention an idle player and a player down. Mind you that idle player never picks a class or see the battlefield which mean 4v6.

I never heard him say that. I didn't here him say "almost lost" though.

Sure they may have been missing only one player on their team but there was another player who was idle and was kicked for being so.

That was quite the trash talking there "My team is really not that great."

Sure him personally may not have taken it out but it was obvious he did a lot of damage to it for a teammate to mop it up.

Actually he juiced to counter Juice you all the while he thought your Firebase was still active.

So you are saying that instead of tapping the ball you setting up and hacking your firebase also wasn't a factor "why you lost?"

And that wasted time was why his ball went up.

Right, lag. That's what the problem was.

Actually he says "Firebase is really a problem, always take care of a firebase."

Right that seems logical. An almost dead Support let me juice and kill him. You sure are running all over his team 4v6 when he has a derpy Assassin. Though when he dies and checks the Scoreboard he does have a 5th player but as you can also see they have only made $462. So when you spawn into a game you've already made an automatic $300 so that one kill he has and a few bot kills means he was probably in the game for at most 1 minute.

While he did say that what actually made his ball drop was him chasing an Assassin kill. The bots that dropped his ball did not come from your lane.

Which means the teams were finally an even 5v5. I don't understand you point here.

[/quote] Sure you could say that.

Attached Files:

7. joker

joker Active Member

well that was a fun 4 pages of typical turntables stupididy. long story shortened, turntables is bad, and if he is your support vs a team with a good gunner/support duo your team will get heavily outslayed because he has the focus of a potato
  8. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Hey turntables said asshat! Is that where I got that from?
  9. x 2TurnTableS x

Sure you could say that.
    [/quote]
    Support vs. Tank, tank having major problems, maybe this support not so bad after all. Did you seriously just post a final scoreboard and think that means anything?

Stretch, thanks for making me waste more of my time.
  10. x 2TurnTableS x

:lol: :lol: Do I even need to say anything or did he pretty much prove his own STUPIDITY. :lol: :lol:
  11. joker

joker Active Member

you went 5-4 in a 6v4 pub vs rican's 26-2 performance single handedly winning the game and u think you gave him trouble. i dont think we need to debate your stupidity, you do a good job all on your own
  12. x 2TurnTableS x

see Chronicle now you are going against your own beliefs just to slight me. A good support does not put up massive k/d in the situation I was in and you know that. At least you learned how to spell stupidity today, you're welcome.
  13. joker

joker Active Member

that would be a viable excuse if u had anyone worth healing or someone to support but your entire team was snipers and assassins therefore plenty of free time to build juice get kills do anything to make a difference etc but since you are too stupid and dont know how to play MNC after like 20 million earnings you just get run over by 1 player. besides we all know you dont heal anyone for more than 5 seconds and then u go chasing squirrels around the map because you have support ADD
  14. x 2TurnTableS x

a
    Last edited: November 7, 2011
  15. joker

joker Active Member

a
  16. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

Because using direct insult just shows how mature and right we are, right?

Drink milk, it's good for you.

Amen.
  17. joker

joker Active Member

maturity? its a video game forum, not an office. whens the new video coming out of how to beat 6 blind kids with the assault?

Amen.
  18. x 2TurnTableS x

Shut the hell up Xeno, you suck!!

Amen.
  19. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

I'm pretty sure companies like Blizzard and Valve fall into the video game category, so yes, maturity does have something to do with video game, let alone forums.

But most importantly, its a matter of character.

Why don't I start with a video educating the youngsters instead? That seems to be a top priority.

In China, the citizens are obligated to stfu.

Amen.
  20. x 2TurnTableS x

In Russia, road forks U
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.