Damnit, where did all you old players go?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by SHStiger, October 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

This is what is so great about Chronicle, selective memory. Notice how he seems to know his exact glorified k/d, he remembers that everyone elses k/d was way inferior to his, it was two weeks ago, the support on his team went 0-15, and...yet...he can't remember if they won or lost. :roll:
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Winning and or Losing in a Pub. match is insignificant that's why he and others wont remember.
  3. joker

joker Active Member

could be worse i could think im a great player even though i consistantly suck, you know like you. now thats a fail memory. from the time u put down the controller, the time it takes u to post a message you forget that you are terrible and have never done well in a single private match and that is somehow everyone else's fault, then praise a player who is a common laughingstock to this community and only glorified by people who suck, people like you
  4. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Chill, motherf**kers! Chill.
  5. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Gunked, why aren't I black? I though we discussed this.
    Btw I don't have a face u ***.
  6. x 2TurnTableS x

OOOOOhhh I hit a nerve when I showed people what a liar you are didn't I. You were pounding out that last one weren't you. Just for your info Mr. Ego, you aren't the only person that plays or sets up privates. Chronicle, did you realize that thousands of people a day play this game without your help in setting up a stacked private match. Who can do well in a private match, when you, shammas,miracle,thomas,action, etc. party up and then start inviting people for your stacked team to obliterate. Then you have the nerve to call these matches competitive and in some way more feasible than a public.
  7. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Well this is a random post
  8. joker

joker Active Member

Last edited: November 7, 2011
  9. x 2TurnTableS x

You know I was just proving a point, that he can seem to remember every single detail of the game, but can't remember if they won or lost.
  10. DeadStretch

Evident that you played one private, raged, left and then made stuff up.

Privates are the most balanced, challenging and competitive matches this game has to offer.
  11. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Tiger! I miss ya! I play MNC. And other games.

Though all games in MNC consist of me going for Product Grenade kills right now. Only 1900 to go.
  12. x 2TurnTableS x

Never said you were only good with a stacked team, I said you stack teams and call them competitive privates. I never said you were a bad player either, I said you have an enormous ego. Exactly how is LMP going to support your bs statement when I just proved that you were lying or delirious. If you want to take things this far Chronicle, how about you get one of your little buddies with vid cap to get even a single game of me playing as terribly as you say i do. Really, if I am just so god awful at this game and go negative always, it should be no problem for you to obtain this footage right?
  13. x 2TurnTableS x

Evident that mods are trolling again and don't know what they are talking about. Yes, i agree, privates CAN BE all of that. Stretch, I think you know that this is not always the case. Even the private scene split in two when people realized this was going on. Don't tell me about how many privates I have played Stretch, you just barely started playing them and now you are another expert on the subject.
    Last edited: November 7, 2011
  14. joker

joker Active Member

LMP was there, that would be how
  15. gunked

gunked New Member

i think i know which game
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOQYgyoaI2I
  16. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

I found Lief in a lobby the other day and was like "where the **** is Random?"

Pretty sure I purged my list of all MNC players a while back, but add me if you want to play. Probably won't be on too much this week.
  17. x 2TurnTableS x

I still would like to know how I would have ended up on your team, when LMP called others in. If I was on the supposed stacked team, why would it have suddenly put me over with you guys. It doesn't even matter because I haven't gone 0-15 for a long time, so I know he was either just stupid or messing with you. Oh and are you trying to ignore my challenge, let's see all this footage of me playing so awfully or you can just STFU about that one.
  18. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Lol. That is an appropriate reaction.

I was gone pretty much the entire weekend. Friends came back for the weekend, and spent some time with them while I could.
  19. DeadStretch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjAVGR3MR-g
  20. x 2TurnTableS x

OH now you are going to get started on that one again Gunked, you were already proven to be an idiot with what you said. I will go through that entire video and show you every single time I healed and saved your *** while bottlenecking the left lane for the entire match. I was the only support, assclown, every time the beam hits you that is me. We also won the game, you are an idiot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.