Damnit, where did all you old players go?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by SHStiger, October 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joker

joker Active Member

Or give you our suggestion and if u say we're wrong then try to force the issue 100 times and fail every time like say offensive support in a private match, then we'll send our family on your jock
  2. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

Chron you are either drunk or need some serious grammar lessons, I know you are attempting to trash me but I can't understand what the hell you are saying. :lol:
  3. gunked

gunked New Member

I believe he means you fail at trying to convince people that a offensive support is viable in any private match situation and you just fail in general, or something along those lines.
  4. x 2TurnTableS x

Ok, as long as Chron has Gunked as an interpretor. To the OP, as you can see, I only warned you about the ignorance that goes on here and I am already being attacked. See how the little clicks start up on me, only further proving the points I am making. They attempt to put down your playstyle even when they have never even played with you or through hearsay. They will even claim that the most amazing assault ever to touch this game, Xenonox, is crap;just because he doesn't like the nazi style private matches they play. Xenonox spawned so many assaults trying to be like him that people started crying about public matches and went to hide in privates. There is just this gang mentality that makes these forums and this game in general quite unpleasant at times. I have been playing this game since launch, is it really viable or believable that I just 'fail in general' as Gunked so nicely puts it. I play support and because I don't follow these people's every command, they start making stuff up. I will compare support stats with ANYONE and blow them out of the water. Inb4statsmeannothinglol
  5. joker

joker Active Member

xenonox has been consistantly raped by the game's "top players" in public, private, and team matches. due to this fact he does not do privates and bails publics at the sight of competition, and makes youtube tutorials of how to get 60 kills vs trial players & guests. its fun for him and he prefers more laid back playing so its w/e, but to call him the most amazing is hilarious
  6. x 2TurnTableS x

yeah because you have over 350 videos of yourself doing the amazing things he does, what about your 400 and some followers that are subscribed to your channel, what about all the people that actually know Xeno and what an all-around amazing gamer he is, oh that's right, you have none of that Chronicle. It doesn't matter anyway because thanks to this community Xeno's brother has convinced him to no longer show his videos or let the world in on how he plays because, just like me, he plays a different way and is constantly having to defend himself. He can not post from Taiwan anymore either, as they have basically eliminated youtube over there.
  7. gunked

gunked New Member

8. joker

joker Active Member

dont forget all the times in multiple threads he was considered one of the games best competitive assaults and has youtube videos of him doing really well versus good competition. oh wait thats me. he just posts his own videos of how amazing he is against 6 players with a combined level of 50 and split screening
  9. x 2TurnTableS x

Gunked, I wouldn't talk about riding D's, as you wrangled your nothing little *** in with the 'let's play private's' click and have been breaking them 8 second records ever since. :lol:
  10. gunked

gunked New Member

@ x 2TurntableS x

Mostly anyone in these forums can go 50-0 but can you go 50-0 in a private? Even with your "offensive" support i dont think that happening. Also i play privates because i like a challenge rather than playing a public game and posting the video of me going 60-0
  11. joker

joker Active Member

funny story. LMP invited me to play bc the opp team was stacked multiple games about 2 weeks ago so i went gunner and went 40-20-15ish while no1 else had more than 6-7ish kills, idr if we won or lost. our support went 0-15ish. LMP tells me its turntables changed gamertag. sure enough in the lobby its a jackbot and him lol
  12. x 2TurnTableS x

Lame, that's the same garbage comeback everyone uses against people saying Xeno has talent. He just posted a vid of himself kicking the living sh*t out of TBK clan, while they aren't the best they do have skill.(just an example) Chronicle you are completely out of line and someday that massive ego of yours is going to crush your 5'2" body.
  13. joker

joker Active Member

ive massacred TBK by myself plenty of times, none of them are good. thanks for proving my point
  14. joker

joker Active Member

let me know when he posts a video of himself doing well vs members of the private match community, until then i suppose you can watch the videos of the real assaults doing that in psychoben and gunkeds channels
  15. x 2TurnTableS x

What a complete lie, you are such a d-bag and an idiot. I am not sure who this phantom support was that LMP convinced you was me, but I'm pretty sure he got a good laugh on you about that one. If LMP invited you to play because he was stacked against by this team which I was supposedly on how did I also go negative on your team, I was on both teams? Think Chronicle
  16. gunked

gunked New Member

Im a artist today :lol:

this is my version of how turntables plays his support
    [​IMG]
  17. x 2TurnTableS x

Chronicle, no one is any good in your book, except your friends.
  18. x 2TurnTableS x

Hey Gunked, is it art project day for death row inmates today?
  19. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

SHStiger is an OG player and is probably a far better Assault then Xeno was.
  20. x 2TurnTableS x

You go 50-0 in a private without a heal gun in your *** and I go bobsledding with the devil in hell.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.