Damnit, where did all you old players go?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by SHStiger, October 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

Not really. I haven't played MNC seriously in over 3 months.
  2. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

3. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

4. Z Bear

Z Bear New Member

I still play, but not as much. The game's poor balancing just shows up twice as bad these days. Every game is either stomp or get stomped these days, it seems. The older players I do see seem to roll about 3 deep most games and just dominate to the point that it's not fun, either to be on their team or the other one. The occasional awesome game is all that keeps me coming back. I imagine once SMNC is out I'll rarely be seen.
  5. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

So you have a nice PC?
  6. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

WTF who is Z Bear? I played a game against like a group of 4 with you on that team or something, then you sent me a message saying "Great Assassin play" and added me. Since then, I've never played with you or seen you again, and I've never heard of you before.

GT is Alice Houle, btw.
  7. gunked

gunked New Member

In memory of crimson, lrn2pubassault
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

He's been playing the game since launch. Him and his wife are split screen players.
  9. Gwar

Gwar New Member

I have returned, if that matters.
  10. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

It only matters enough for me to post, so...post.
  11. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

lol really? Where the fk have I been?
  12. Z Bear

Z Bear New Member

I'm very rarely playing with more than myself and my wife on a team, it's the horrible pairing on this game that puts you with the same people over and over. Yeah, I remember that game, or at least sending the message. I didn't know that was you, though.

I find myself leaving a lot more game these days, whether I'm on the winning team or the losing one. Just harder to find a good game anymore.

I'm still on, just not as much as I was. I usually play an hour or two three or four night a week.
  13. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

^
    ^
    ^
    I like this guy. Not sure why, but I do.

No homo.

Okay, homo.

<3
  14. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Spam
  15. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Never mind Z-Bear, it's his hot wife speaking some kinda foreign into his mic that keeps me coming back.

Sexual pleasure.
  16. bro1016

bro1016 New Member

I remember a while back SensitivePsycho sending everyone a message to play MNC again to celebrate its anniversary or something. I didn't.

Might see me on more now.
  17. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Hey BroTranquilty. I signed up on TEG under your name. People thought I was you for the longest time.

As for that particular night, I decided to go out and drink heavily and fail to impress girls instead.
  18. bro1016

bro1016 New Member

Is BroTranquility another member? Do you think I am a second account? Is he banned or is he another member here?

Well, I am trying to download MNC again but its being turbo-slow.
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

20. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

We have a real problem with idiots on this site making 20 different names and trolling, so if you really aren't BroTranquility just ignore them. You may just want to leave this forum altogether, it is not a welcoming forum and 90% of the posts are just trash talk and trolling.
    If you like to argue how good you are, how straight you are, how smart you are, how much of a troll you are, this is the place for you.
    Do yourself a favor and only go to the strategy guides section and don't dare make a single negative comment towards anyone because everyone is clicked up here and will have thier entire family on your jock if you say one thing they don't agree with.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.