Custom stuff won't load in editor.

Discussion in 'Mapping and stuff' started by ef32, December 24, 2014.

1. ef32

ef32 Well-Known Member

So, I made a map with custom csg, metal and landing zones. Saved, started AI skirmish, everything is fine. I went back to editor to make some minor changes, and got a map with no customizations. I started another skirmish - details are in place. I opened editor, pressed preview all, all the details are in place. I zoom in into the planet, it reloads and everything is gone!
    Below are the pictures

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The same or worse thing happened to my other map. I've spent 1,5 hours making cool terrain, when I loaded it in game, half of custom csgs was missing. But metal placed on those pathable csgs was there, just hovering in the air. I could placed those csgs again, but worst part is, you can't delete metal hovering in the air.
  2. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

That has happened to me too. Did you make this system in an older version of PA?
  3. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

I've had it too a couple of times. I know that I clicked save a lot of times so I don't do that anymore.

When I edited csg I save a new version and reload that version. same goes for metal spots editing and spawn spots. If something hasn't saved then I always can go back to a previous save.
  4. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

Same happens to me, it loads up in game, but not the editor.
  5. ef32

ef32 Well-Known Member

Not, it was new version.