Cup of rage (team talk and recruitment)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Bonecrusher, January 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Re: Cup of rage

I dont know how to triple quote all that together
  2. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Quote, cut, paste in first post.
  3. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

When are we playing today?
  4. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Coog extended the deadline of the first round by a week, so we're going to get more practice in and play sometime this week.
  5. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Oh btw Feedle, ChristmasInDuck and his buttbuddies asked for some scrims some time ago. We should get something going when we're both on, last night would've been perfect with dale and THORAXE.
  6. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

No idea who christmas is duck is... but yeah im up for a few games whenever im on..
    3v3, 4v4,5v5,6v6.. doesnt matter
  7. That Dutch Guy

You know him, he always rolls with this guy aTb Ripper. We trolled them so hard with the clantags this weekend. Y U NO REMEMBER
  8. harpy515

harpy515 New Member

So Feedle what are the rosters for teams 1, 2, and 3. Just lay them out so everybody (mainly just me) knows. Because there have been so many switches.

I would suggest just editing your original post to have the roster. Just my thoughts though.
  9. Dr Letz Shake

Dr Letz Shake New Member

GamerTag is Dr Letz Shake. =P

Also my rank's gone up to 97
  10. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Rank 97 in what? PC? Because 97 is Immortal303 on 360.
  11. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I think he meant level 97. Like 97, 98, 99, Slim Bot.
  12. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

=/
  13. GRRRKILL

GRRRKILL New Member

L3G3DN I would like you to be the tank for team 3 if that works for you and feedle.
  14. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

L3g3nd is on team 3.. I asked syd on live to see if shes interested.. We have a few players i need to put on a team who are very eager to be on as well. Dadale and harpy.
    He L3g3nd faired well with you last night grrkill helped balance the team out in that game.

Team 3 is undecided yet.. need to see what players grrrkill is interested in etc..
    I might put you and dadale on her team if thats ok with youse guys. I know dadale/syd/grrkill all like assassin though so ... you usually run assault right?

Also I asked dale if bob rinos crew was interested because they already play as a team and might make team 4.

I'll update the first 2 rosters and confirmed for team 3.

Ok yeah i remember now the K/d guy.. do they have a team?? is he on your friends list?
  15. That Dutch Guy

No, they always have a party of a few people. I recall Wildman X2k, Potatoman (with leet spelling), ChristmasInDuck and aTb ripper. I see them on quite often.

I told them to contact you, I'll try to get one of them in a party soon.

By the way, Cup of Squeals was a joke, I don't think anyone would like that as a name. It's just a small little reference to Deadpool's epic squeals when he dies.

Also, you spelled my GT wrong. It's IG THOMBOW.
  16. L3G3ND 09

L3G3ND 09 New Member

yeah tank is definitely cool with me and I can be a backup sniper if needed I'm really open for anything. Thanks much and I'll talk to feedle next time I'm on live
  17. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Guys, I've been trying to figure out how to increase my mining skill in Runescape in order to afford my Tier 6 Epic Cup in which to serve rage out of but I'm having trouble figuring out the best way to do so. How can I get the best return for my time spent in Runescape?

On a more serious note, I'm looking for critiques and criticisms for my style of play for my assassin so any of you that have played with/against me, I'd like to know what I could do better and if you notice any mistakes I might have been making. I'd appreciate the insight!
  18. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

You've become my second fave forumer to read posts from next to sensitivepsycho. :D
  19. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

I actually know the answer to that. Mining granite in kharid desert is same experience as gold but 3x faster (more dangerous and less profitable, but who cares if your xp whoring)

Hey, thombow is in COR? Feedle too? Maybe I should join? I mean, name a class and I can play it. I could solicit y'all a team name too, how about Cup of Tears?
  20. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

You should. We are always recruiting
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.