Cup of rage (team talk and recruitment)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Bonecrusher, January 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Re: Cup of rage

This would be nice, but I plan to be playing actively and randomly being called to fill a spot, while okay for the last tourney since I couldn't get an official team isn't what I'd like to do in the future. I'd like to be a part of a team and not just some guy they call on when the person they really want can't play. I'm willing to work hard to get better and improve a team to the point where it's not just the same 2 or 3 groups of guys taking the grand prize every time because it's their destiny to not be scum.

I'm really not trying to be demeaning or condescending. Like everyone said, you're doing a lot for ensuring that people who normally wouldn't have a team or get to play competitively get that chance. I appreciate that and the willingness to try to form a team for everyone even if we just played 3 games together. I just would like to be part of a team that feels like a team and not just a group of people who are pretty okay on their own thrown together for the purpose of fielding a team in a tournament(Hey Anomalies!)[/quote]

Ask zombie how he likes his team and if they are any good. The third team will be assembled real soon.. If you are still in then let me know. I might make grrkill captain of that team or syd. Give me a chance.. I'm trying to fill in spots for each class with decent players. If you have any other people who you play well with or think should join then recruit them. This is why i gave zombie the choice to be captain because he's got some experience with teams etc.

If not thats fine ill remove you from the tag/list... theres people in our group that don't even play privates or competitve like xenonox and f5in. But when they want to play or need a hand we lend it. I'm not just taking anyone and everyone but im trying to create a good chemistry and balance.
  2. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Zombie, dunno if you've got a chance to play with all your team but if you haven't and might have a spot for an assault(since deadpool is playing sin only, I assume), I'm active here and on the game and would like to get a chance to play with you.

Played a few games with Syd. She's certainly a better assassin then me and someone I respect when I see them on the other side. Haven't got a chance to play with her yet, just against.

I haven't played with Grrkill at all so I don't have an opinion on her yet, I'm sure she's competent just based on the fact that she can make a sentence here on the forums, a skill that seems to elude a lot of people here.

Alright, I'm in tenatively. I'm just hesitant, that's all.
  3. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Well, as of right now I have a full team. Plenty of assaults that's for sure.

Right now there are no tournments atm so if you want to play with us/me it's cool.

If anything, trust in Feedle to make a good balanced team for you to play in. I was hesitant at first, but after meeting and playing with everyone it worked out perfectly.

I have played with and against Syd, and imo she would make an excellent teammate/captain.

There is always the option to be a sub, but I would rather see you as part of an actual team rather than a sub.

Whatever you end up doing I wish you the best of luck, and hope to play with you in the near future. ;)
  4. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

grrkill, typical, syd, victuals, walbertsmith team 3?

team 3: grrkill- gunner, typical-assault, syd-assassin, victuals-support, walbert-tank?
    still theres other players who i need to talk to and see what i can do.

Too bad f5in and xeno don't want to form a comptetitve team cause they could make team 3 destructive.

f5in, xeno, seph, typical, syd, grrkill would be awsome...

Zombie what is your team roster now so i can create team 3 with the players.
    You, tombow, private ryan, animoxic, deadpool, blayned?
  5. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

The only problem is I don't think syd is interested in captaining/running a team. She said earlier in the thread that she didn't want to play with a team of people she didn't know when you offered you the sin spot on your squad. I can't imagine this would be somehow different. Might want to ask her.
  6. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Once my game is over tonight then ill see what i can form and talk to her...
  7. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I'm degrading myself? I never said we were the new KSI. I'm not making no global scrub team to play halo/cod with. I'm making mnc teams which are going to be competitve teams rather then joke teams which fall appart after thier first loss.

I made 2 teams.. not 10. I plan on making a third and that will be it unless someone out there needs players for their own team or wants me to help create one.

Look at what zenith has done for himself.. taco.. beam.. etc
    Pretty soon there will be more teams give it time.
    Last edited: February 12, 2011
  8. Dr Letz Shake

Dr Letz Shake New Member

Is it possible for me to join? My rank is 96 and my main classes are Sniper and Tank. I play pretty defensively, so i'll always be building or restoring turrets
  9. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Goddammit, I've been on for the past five hours or so but no Zombie... Sad Thombow.
  10. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

we could use you for the third team
    whats your gamer tag?

I havnt seen zombie on since last night
  11. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Update: shstiger has left our team to create one of his own
    Typical Knave will be our new assassin on team 1.

Good luck shstiger and best of luck
  12. harpy515

harpy515 New Member

What?!?!? MLGintervention is the best 1v1 assassin in the game. Plus we need a defensive support not an assassin.....
  13. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Not to take anything away from MLGIntervention, especially since our match was his first while playing assassin for your team, but I think he's a much better Assault or Sniper. Just my irrelevant two cents.
  14. L3G3ND 09

L3G3ND 09 New Member

grrrkill contacted me saying there was openings for cup of rage so I'm down. good team player and can play most positions fairly well, but really well at support or tank
  15. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I agree. MUCH better assault.
  16. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Lol its an inside joke from harpy hes mad cuz he cant beat me 1v1 assassin.
    He is making fun of Mclovin for the draft game they played.
    I suck right now as anything :cry: cuz i got a new T.V. take time to get used to it.
  17. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I've elected grrrkill as the captain of team 3. Hopefully syd will join her team and I've given her the option to recruit players from her friends list or the cup of rage tag. If anyone wants to join to finish this final team contact grrkill or me fearless feedle and mention team 3.

No more recruits for team 1 or 2 unless someone decides to leave and go play street fighter or runescape.
  18. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

So true man!
  19. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I blame viking for that... but we could have won if we had a good defensive support over healing everything but pros or killing bots.. Jk

MLGIntevention has been training hard late at night in the runescape dungeon with his new assassin to develop skills in the supermarket.

Lol
  20. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.