Cup of rage (team talk and recruitment)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Bonecrusher, January 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Re: Cup of rage

I'll let you know when im on live tonight if your on
  2. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

I lol'd.
  3. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Cool, well thanks for the try out. Sorry I didn't work out for the team. I'll keep on the lookout for another team.

Thanks for the consideration though CoR!
  4. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

5. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

We were going to put you on the 3rd team we are assembling next
    if your cool with that?
  6. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

I was really looking to find an established team with some known players I knew were pretty good and the crowd of this game doesn't really warrant being on a 3rd string team just because the pool of competitive players is so small I think it wouldn't make much sense to do so.

No offense intended at all, honest. It's nice of you to try to include everyone.

If a spot opens up on either your or zombie's team, I'd be interested in the future, just let me know.

Thanks again for the consideration.
  7. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I left zombie in charge of his team.. he hasnt finalized anything yet. I've given him my suggestions and its up to him to decide the rest. A few people might not be around like thoraxe once mnc3 is out so.

I'm not making garbage teams man.. im trying to get the best players available to fill in spots.

If anyone wants to join then its fine with me.. im working on the 3rd team now once the 2nd team is finalized. Again its people to play with and a team for the next tourney.

Anyone interested i play with and figure out what where to put them... if i got 5 assassins theres not much sense putting all 5 on one team now right?

There is you, shstinger, kismyaz, deadpool, dadale who all play assassin.. just like support theres zombie chaos, pineapple, victuals. Got to try and balance the classes out. Private ryan/tombow/zombie/deadpool are already a solid team right there.

Also going to have subs for each team for those who hardly play but will sub for a tourney who are reliable.
  8. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

http://www.xboxliveclans.com/clan-recru ... -clan.html
    This what you trying to say?

We arnt a joke team and most of us have prestieged and know what we are doing..
    Everyone doubted us to even win a round in the tourney... we took your team to overtime each match except for the one we lost.

You may think I'm a joke or this team is a joke etc but we are working on making the competitive side better which is non existant.
  9. grindout

grindout Member

The problem with this, is KSI isn't a joke team.... They don't intend to be. So you are degrading yourself here... i think? don't really know
  10. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I don't think he meant anything by it other than back in the day, KSI had like a ton of members. It's more of a joke about how many of you guys there are. It's actually a good thing and a testament to how good a job you are doing getting some people into competitive games.
    Last edited: February 11, 2011
  11. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

who cares about winning....my stats look good and thats all that matters.

"when in doubt, boost your stats"
  12. KnighT aM

KnighT aM New Member

I always considered KSI a joke team because they all were bad. Halo 2, RB6V, COD, every game same old thing KSI just recruited evryone they could and most were horible.
  13. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

This.
  14. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

I understand that. I am not bitter about not being picked and I hope I didn't come off that way in the slightest. I was just explaining what I thought, that I wanted to be part of an active competitive team and I didn't see a 3rd team put together of hodgepodge players that didn't get picked to be on the 1st or second teams as that team. Like I said, I appreciated the offer, but since there isn't a spot on either team for an assassin or assault(the only two classes I feel comfortable playing with competitively) then shouldn't I look elsewhere for that comraderie?

This would be nice, but I plan to be playing actively and randomly being called to fill a spot, while okay for the last tourney since I couldn't get an official team isn't what I'd like to do in the future. I'd like to be a part of a team and not just some guy they call on when the person they really want can't play. I'm willing to work hard to get better and improve a team to the point where it's not just the same 2 or 3 groups of guys taking the grand prize every time because it's their destiny to not be scum.

I'm really not trying to be demeaning or condescending. Like everyone said, you're doing a lot for ensuring that people who normally wouldn't have a team or get to play competitively get that chance. I appreciate that and the willingness to try to form a team for everyone even if we just played 3 games together. I just would like to be part of a team that feels like a team and not just a group of people who are pretty okay on their own thrown together for the purpose of fielding a team in a tournament(Hey Anomalies!)
  15. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

nice wordplay
  16. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

That was pretty awesome.

Feedle, I really like my team! Not only are they really good, they're hilarious as well.

We destoryed every pub "team" we cam across. (obviously)

We almost got into a private with kckzi and some other ridiculously good players, but it fell through or something. I don't know what happend.
    We were excited, but worried at the same time... I told them if there is anyone we need to practice with it's these guys. They agreed.

We tried to go 3v2, but that didn't work so we went back to the pubs...
  17. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

zombie, if you want, destiny is always looking for scrims so hit up kckzi or me.
  18. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Will do! :p
  19. Miracle

Miracle New Member

Dont worry, you just missed a lot assassins not knowing what they were doing.
  20. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I'm glad things are working out. Again if theres any problems let me know and get can fix things. I'm trying to balance things out. It's too bad mark hasn't joined with ryan because those two together would bring an extreme chemistry to your team.

If your team is set in stone then I'll work on the third team and I'll probably make another captain in charge of that team.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.