Cup of rage (team talk and recruitment)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Bonecrusher, January 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Re: Cup of rage

Wow im so confused about this whole thing.
    Would just like to say im white.
    And grrkill dusnt sound like a guy.
    :D
  2. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

This is news to me.
  3. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Did you not know we were a joke team?
  4. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I guess not. Seeing as you guys are pretty much the only regular people I ever play with.
  5. Ian

Ian New Member

Popcorn.
  6. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

well anyone who wants to join cup of rage its fine by me... just need approval of coach
    once he gives thumbs up your in the game
    lol
    Zombie we need another support... pineapple is our support but he hardly every plays due to work.. hes not being cut nor is anyone else from our team. We just want to expand somewhat and give people the chance to play with us and others on our team.

Hell not everything is all competitive tourney with us... we do a bit of everything.

We also do on the call pub stomps when people need help.. we stick up for each other..
    We all have one goal.. make the other team rage quit. If you make one person rage a day then your doing well.

Bottom line is we have no full time sniper and no full time assassin..
    and we could have a support whos good on defence...

for assassin we have options but no comitements...
    Dadale, kismyaz...
  7. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

i asked you and yes you can
    you just might be the full time one we need since the others can't be around
  8. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

I don't really have a team, not really got a chance to play private competitive matches much, though I've been making strides to get in some more matches. I tend to main assassin(though I've been playing a lot of assault recently too.) I am competent and communicative and make it a point to let people know whether or not I can ever make a match. I'd be willing to play a few matches against/with you all to see if I might be a match for you guys.
  9. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I'll be part-time sniper though. Just had a few games (on host) and I don't want to brag, but I went 20-0 most of the times.
  10. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

everyone gets a shot.. if you can't smoke bomb jump then thats out of the question (sorry someone actually didn't know how to do that)
    If your familiar with your class and know how to utalize each skill then you get a shot..
    we arnt looking for 40-0 people .. we are looking more for bot pushers and base wreckers
  11. [ITA]EvalZenith

[ITA]EvalZenith New Member

:mrgreen:
  12. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

That won't be a problem. I have played in matches before and know my role as an assassin. I think I do it quite well and if you really gave someone a shot that didn't know how to bomb jump...I don't know where you are finding these people but that sounds pretty terrible. Give me a shot, I think I'll prove better than that. In fact, if the bar is a non smoke bomb jumping assassin, I can guarantee it. Send me a message here/on xbl and let me know when works for a shot.
  13. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

ill contact you today
  14. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

FEEDLE Y U NO UPDATE ROSTER
  15. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

i have a couple more people to see if they got what the rage needs
    If your on the Cups o rage gamertag then you're in
    I'll fix things up...
    Also our player list is getting bigger...

don't worry things will work out soon enough.. once the next tourney hits and we can all sign up everyone will be playing
  16. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

I'm pretty good as an Assassin if you're still looking for one.
  17. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

ummm i cant get on yet because cable guy at my new house..... im not sure if feedle is going to let deadpool be our assassin
  18. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

That's fine, I may not be on for a while anyways. I have to write two speeches for my class tomorrow. But typically I can get on whenever I'm not in class.
  19. TankShadows

TankShadows New Member

I actually had a question for anyone who can answer. My primary account got suspended due to wrong payment info so I'm playing on a temp account and I was wondering if I could try out as an assault if you need one. I'm just picking the game back up after a three month absence and kind of need a reason to play after my main got downed. I've played with SHSTiger before though I'm not too sure he remembers, Once i get a custom slot of two back I'd like to try out if you need me or not.

GT Yokingbutton4(It randomized the name for me and i went with it)

Edit: After looking back over the first page i realize you got xeno on your team. So i may no be able to apply as assault as he is million times better then me...maybe as a tank?
    Last edited: February 8, 2011
  20. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Just got the friend requests from both of you, passed out earlier and left my xbox on. I'll be on for a while starting in 20-30min or so.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.