Cup of rage (team talk and recruitment)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Bonecrusher, January 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miracle

Miracle New Member

We kicked you because we dont like you.
  2. I3illy Rueben

I3illy Rueben New Member

I do remember someone "Rick Rolling" me and IlliJen one night...
  3. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

It was in good taste.
  4. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Why is this nonsense still going on?
    1) Stop taking things so personally.
    2) Quit responding to trolls and relax with this drama b/s
    3) Take strides in building CoR while not giving a **** what people say.
    4) Keep not giving a **** what people say
    5) Don't go back to giving a **** what people say.
    6) Don't try to start **** once this dies down

see the pattern? I've yet to understand why any of this is going on. From what I've read I think its because some CoR members airstrike spawn, and MLG Boosts..

Ok yeah sure some people disagree with that, like me, and some people despise that. Others do it and see it as not a problem.. Can't please all the people all the time.
  5. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

Do you mean when you went to game chat with your friend and I kicked you both because you were in game chat and I wanted to invite other people to the party? I'm pretty sure you do.

Also, I think a lot of the problems here come from no one taking CoR seriously at a competitive level.
  6. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Yeah I agree I don't know what that has to do with COR as a unit they should just handle it with the people that they think do this and not with COR, thats the only solution it's not up to COR fix things because we don't have a problem with it.
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Fixed this. Wait... that makes no sense. Why DID you invite me?

Also, we overreacted that someone in the "sig rate" thread disliked a sig of thombows because "he heard bad things about CoR" and led to thombow and zombie disbanding their team. THEN we blew up. If these forums hafta be that way, it is good we have an auxillary forums to promote more sportsmanship playing. Glitches don't cause unsportsman-like conduct in certain circumstances, but hating does.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

your auxiliary forum has a section where you call each other gay.
  9. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

keeps it out of the main forums.
  10. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

everyone kept joining that forum and trolling so they went to a different site
  12. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

That is still our site, we just are transitioning to a forum with more features.

Btw, what do you define as trolling? What some people did was join that site and vandalize it with very nasty pictures. I know the devs and mods here don't condone that, and I could probably get some support to ban the same ips responsible here as we did there. However, we figure it is just an act of flame against CoR, so it shouldn't cover here as well. It is not the responsibility of this site or it's admins/moderators/game-developers. We fixed it ourselves, it is our problem if some people dislike us enough to do that.

I hope we don't recieve any rebuttals or "lols" for that act of forum vandalizm either. We didn't attack anyone here or post anything here that was against rules. We are just trying to enjoy a game and add a good community of players. Same goal as this site, different results, and not competitive against this site but simply a unofficial branch. Heck, we might help expand the player base.

I am working on a complete guide (all classes, team stradegy, juice and hazards, ect), I may link it here soon.
  13. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

14. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

so you are talking about having the mods ban people who vandalized your forum...from these forums?
    do it.
  15. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Again, untrue.
  16. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I asked Bonecrusher a couple of days ago how would he like his thread handled. The basic answer I got was "Ban me/delete/lock whatever" I wanted to confirm but no response.

I am just going to lock this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.