Cup of rage (team talk and recruitment)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Bonecrusher, January 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

[​IMG]
  3. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

instead of playing the name calling game, why dont we play a match? and maybe this time we wont have the "i cant find enough players even though im in a party of 8" thing.
  4. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

While I'm afraid me posting my reasons here will incite comments, I felt like I should explain why I chose to leave the team more than I can send in an xbl message.

I do want to say thank you to Feedle for giving me a chance to be on his team and to play with his group of folks. Honestly, playing with you guys and talking in party chat was fine, I enjoyed that, so thanks.

I play this game for fun, to meet new friends and to be competitive. While there may have been valid points on CoR's side of the arguing back and forth that went on here this last week, I felt like they were entirely diluted by the way the team went about bringing them up. The non stop barrage of random posts with no real meaning didn't do anything to lend credibility to any point that was trying to be made and just seemed childish and immature to me.
    I consider myself an easy to get along with person who takes the games seriously when they need to be and am fun to play with. I was ready to defend the team's play in the game but I wasn't really up for having to defend my team for any nonsensical rants that may pop up. I just found it absolutely ridiculous that a video game created drama like it did. When a game becomes more a source of stress and **** talking, that's when I have the issue.

Maturity and morality. Those were the only reasons I decided to leave. You guys might not care why I chose to leave in which case you can ignore the preceding message. I just find honesty to be the best policy. Hope there won't be any bad blood between us.
  5. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

6. Ian

Ian New Member

/thread
  7. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Your a good guy man and I respect you. As for this place I have no respect.
    I'll scrim anyone once I get MY TEAM finished. I have 8 people in a game because we usually play vs each other or we are in separate games. I know it hurts not having friends on mnc all the time. Your going to have to TRYHARDER.

Its bascially going to be cor vs uber much like the gamefaqs fiasco. Thats cool with me.
    While your busy complaining on here about us ruining your lives we will be busy playing on mnc boosting/exploiting and ruining your community.

We will be turning level 0 players into nothing but jackbots while your levels sink into the ground.
  8. Ian

Ian New Member

[​IMG]
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

levels dont go down.
  10. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

They only go up
  11. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

:?:
  12. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Yup.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I've never seen CoR use exploits, and for about two weeks I kept ending up in games with Feedle and assorted CoR players. Feedle, stop responding to the trolls. Kick people off your team if they use exploits. Actions speak louder than words, and if you start trying to get rid of the problem instead of just shouting back at your accusers people will stop thinking poorly of you.
  13. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

You know me well enough to know the truth. The rest of the people want to ruin something I have created thats fine. I'll take it out on them in game. This community wants to ruin me here. I'll ruin it for them there.
    Those who want to leave cor go right ahead...
    Those who hate the morons who have ruined this place will be staying with me
  14. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Well I guess this is all my fault. I apologize that I posted I witnessed some "CoR" members using some exploits in a public game. Although I did not post any names the players and users felt the need to fill in the blanks and start trolling.

I apologize the others took what I said the wrong way and jumped into the deep end. I am going to use a famous feedle line "I can't control the actions of others."

Now let's please let bygones be bygones and move on? This is in no way productive people.
  15. Ian

Ian New Member

Is this whole.. "thing"... going to tie into the launch of Brink or something?

lolichoosesecurity

I don't know if I can listen to these Resistance feckers until the game launches
  16. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

So two wrongs make a right feedle?
  17. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

No, but keeping it up is wrong.
    Please stop. Thank You.

If you must continue please take it to PM.
  18. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Other people exploit in pubs too. They are still good at tournaments. Zachmoto had a post recently admitting to a spawnroom airstrike. It isn't a problem. The CoR Community doesn't care about it (which we are having to ban a lot of this community in our forums for coming in and posting nasty stuff, I think we all agree nobody sanctions or condones that), the rest of this community doesn't care about it, yet the rest of this community cares that we don't care. Just think about that.

We also do not care about any other form of "choosing sides". I swear we are neutral and will not fight if people would just drop it and get along. I think most people here got what they wanted, CoR has less teams, I post a lot less often (if at all), a lot was accomplished. Take a break from the downgrading other people, to crack open a bottle of champagne (spelled that off the top of my head, I am rather good at spelling). Victory is yours, I have lost the nicest most helpful gaming community I was ever a part of.

BONUS: Earlier, when invited to a party of people playing MNC, I was playing guitar hero so I simply joined and put my mic in front of the speaker and started up "Self Esteem" by The Offspring. La La LaLaHa La La LaLaLaHa. Kicked. Joy.
  19. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

I'm pretty sure the majority of us never cared about exploits. I think one person mentioned that they saw a couple of people exploiting and then you and feedle blew it out proportion.

BONUS: Being annoying/antisocial is cool?
  20. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Should have played "Keep em separated"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.