Cup of rage (team talk and recruitment)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Bonecrusher, January 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

And we don't care that we contribute to the game, it is a good game and the devs are great. We especially don't care about any of the other stuff because people will eventually see us as one of the main players in the game. We would much rather be the best seen players and mod-makers than the original developers.

If the seperate site thing is the way this is going to go, that is fine by me. We will simply produce enough players and content to be as visited and renoun as the main forums. For instance, people visit this site as much as they visit microsoft forums (you can tell because nobody knows anything about microsoft policies here). I feel it will be better for us this way, so I just hope it benefits these forums in the intended way as well. Sorry nobody wanted to put forth the effort to help ammend things.
  2. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I want to post a reply but I seriously have difficulty pulling your main point out of your post(s). :(
  3. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Did Bro just compare himself to the devs?? If so: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

I didn't compare myself to the devs, I contrasted myself to the devs, as there is a difference between the playing communities and the development community. So, my main point is this split is inevitably going to happen, hopefully for everyone's better and nobody's worse.

I simply think this should have been prevented. If someone constantly posts "hope you get banned" more than 3 times a day, and doesn't contribute anything else, then cmon...

If you are able to as a mod, please add our site to the original post? Also, check out my foes list, it is no doubt the longest one in these forums. Pretty much 2/3rds of the top 2 pages of posters.

EDIT: oh, that again, why is it that when I block someone, and they post right ahead of me, I get stuck seeing their post? Anyhow, as most of CoR is doing, I simply say we continue on and ignore the other teams, as they apparently have forum control.
  5. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

No, it's not. Only people that really cause a LOT of ruckus on the forums are CoR members. Look at how much grief they have caused. And with a name like that, what do you expect in all honesty?

Then clearly it is not the rest of the people whom is the problem. Just saying.

;)
  6. Totally Not Grec

Totally Not Grec New Member

7. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

8. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

This is serious. Could we not address each other, seriously. There are a lot of posts here that I cannot read, and instead of going through the long process of finding out what they say, I will just post this. It is the best response anyway, that doesn't continue to feed the flames. Again, if you cannot post on topic or post without flaming (which if you are posting in CoR thread and aren't CoR or moderator, then obvious pyromaniac?), then maybe Hudson can ban 2 of us at a time, one on each side. Let's start with me and jraw.
  9. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I don't know if you have actually been reading what I have been saying, but I haven't said anything ban-worthy. You just want me gone for some unknown reason. /shrug And since you have this vendetta against me, I will just slap you on ignore and not actually read your replies ;) Problem solved.
  10. Ian

Ian New Member

I can't believe people are still butthurt about policies. The last forum post you linked to about policies (i) had nothing to do with the topic, and (ii) made totally no sense
  11. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

Sorry to say, but this forum shows how mature our community is... and one of the main threads pushing the new comers away.
  12. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

could care less.. all the uber lovers please leave cor and join the trolls
    BTW: we got a new forum now which is pretty cool

Dadale is our replacement

This place is garbo yo!
  13. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Feedle, can you update your roster on the front page so people looking for team members know who's "spoken for"?
  14. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

What you think of the uber forums is parallel to how good you are at this game.
  15. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

:|
  16. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Nah.. just keep the haters here and bring the lovers there.. thats all
    You and the people trying to break us up can stay here.

Its very simple to understand.
  17. Ian

Ian New Member

I thought you left?
  18. MLGIntervention

he doesn't rage quit
  19. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

we dont try to break you guys up. people with some morals decided that they didnt want to be associated with people like MLGintervention. you brought it on yourself because you just let anyone with skill enter your teams, and that sometimes turns out to be people who arent of interest to other teams due to a bad attitude.
  20. MLGIntervention

What does this mean? Just because im white you say this i don't understand my whole life i have been white and now this! Im appalled.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.