Cup of rage (team talk and recruitment)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Bonecrusher, January 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Re: Cup of rage

:oops:
  2. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Wow, first off what are you doing here, in this thread.

Second off, you encourage exploiting now? Anyone from the forums except me is okay to do whatever, until I do it, when you tattle to moderators? Well let me share some of that same love with you man.
  3. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Oh yeah...So what the hell am I going to do now for this Jeesports tournament? I wanted to play in it.
  4. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I'm tempted to say that if you can post in "Strategy and Tactics", I should be able to post here. I won't say that though. I'll just leave you guys to discuss [CoR] business. Sorry.
  5. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

:lol:
  6. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

You could maybe play with others. Hell, I am contemplating leaving MNC, possibly just for xbox possibly for both. It was money well spent, but I think it died for me. Was fun while it lasted, definitely worth it, but if me and feedle get hate for the same stuff everyone else does and we still end up getting more board warnings, then this is obviously a lost cause.
  7. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

we will make you a new team .. theres still plenty of time and deadpool hasnt left.

I suggest we discuss this and pick some recruits

The jeesports hasnt started yet.. get the info from thombow and youll be the new captain amaze.

Bro.. you still have your team and the other players to back you up.. give me some names and let me know who jumped you.

As for the other people trying to break us up as a crew.. thanks for fueling the fire.

It only makes us stronger!

BTW: No matter what people say/think I am not disbanding the group despite all the trolling.

I know alot of people like to try and jump me in pub games and I get back at them one way or another.
  8. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

If I ever do get banned here over defending my group thats fine ... Show must go on and I will not break up any of the teams or roster. If people quit thats thier own descision.

As for people hating me or my team or my group.. thats fine with me. I know who you are and who sticks together. I've been playing this game long enough to know who rolls with who etc...

What goes around comes around.
  9. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

FEEDLE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING THE FORUMS AND THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE HATING ON COR I SEE. LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE GROUPIES.LOOKS LIKE ITS A TREND,WHEN EVER THERE ARE EXPLOITS IN A GAME BLAME IT ON COR.

"WHEN YOU ARE FEELING HORNY SLURP ON COR's CUP AND WE FINISH IT OFF WITH A FACIAL FULL OF RAAAGE.
  10. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Hope JON still isn't trolololing about lmao.

This definitely deserves to go into "first post" thread in off topic section HAHA I bet they'd shet.
  11. teapot

teapot Post Master General

... who cares? Do your thing if people are gonna hate so easily mindless well make em rage some more.
  12. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

CAPS LOCK IS MOTHAF**KING CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
  13. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

DAMN RIGHT THATS HOW YOU GET ATTENTION AND UR POINT ACROSS.
  14. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

if they complain ill stop using caps or punctuation or proper word usage again. see if they like that.

^Lol.
  15. GRRRKILL

GRRRKILL New Member

Can't we all just get along? How many times do I have to say that? Also I have never ever gotten any slack for being in COR.........so what does that say? I get along with everyone. Ignoring someone is far better than looking like a troll no matter what the situation.
  16. GRRRKILL

GRRRKILL New Member

Also this is gross just saying.......I really don't want to read anything like that again.
  17. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

I am like the Hulk. When angry, I turn into a big green uncivilized brute (troll lol). Everyone gets hurt and broken.

Doesn't mean they don't deserve it even. I would even agree to let them sit in a corner and cry, but thombow let them get to him and now he is gone, this is a direct punch in my face and fairly hard to tolerate, especially with JON who doesn't belong in here loling. He is probably one of those that watch as some Non-COR player airstrikes a spawn, fails, and he gives them ADVICE to do it BETTER. :|

So, on to matters. Deadpool and Amaze think their team has been scrapped and are looking for ways into the tournament. Is team 4/5 any good to stick them together? Might be just what they are looking for. They don't seem to have a direct problem with being COR members, as long as they have a way to play somewhere.
  18. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

dale man you got to calm down.. can't say that here with the forum police and trolling.

Anyhow 3 members left..
    Rebuild the team with deadpool with amaze and ces't la vie

I've talked to the other members and everyone has their own opinions...
    Theres always going to be haters no matter what goes on so.. just keep serving up more rage!
  19. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

That's what im getting at...
    A few bad apples don't ruin the tree
  20. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.