Cup of rage (team talk and recruitment)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Bonecrusher, January 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Re: Cup of rage

May I just add during a lag test it is best to choose a class you think would suffer most from lag. Also spawn as many bots as you can and at least keep testing until the first Jackbot spawns. Playing NA vs. NA big lag tests like this aren't needed but when you have EU players in the game it is. ;)
  2. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

very true... one person from over seas can cause most us connections to sputter if they are host etc.

Also alot of hosts seam to pick sniper etc due to the lag free aiming..
    It won't win you games but people seam to think it gives them the edge
  3. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Why do you care if we are good it dusnt matter AND if they have played us they know already witch most have played us.
  4. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

[/quote]
    Why do you care if we are good it dusnt matter AND if they have played us they know already witch most have played us.[/quote]

Cause people will counter class before the match... you were mentioning about it during the lag test we had.
  5. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Everyone I have an announcement to make...

Team 2 has left our roster and headed out on their own.

Wish them the best of luck.
  6. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

It should be added that we haven't had any response from the members, so it's unclear if they stay on CoR or keep going with us.
  7. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

I wish to stay.
  8. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

ok amaze then ill readd you to the roster list.

Thombow is gone and im sure zombie will do the same
  9. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

So am I on Horsemen of Rage? Or I'm to start a new team?
  10. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

thats up to thombow if he wants to take the name etc with him..
    since it has rage and might be asscociated with cor i doubt he wants anything to do with it..

Again thombow you can keep the name or leave it..
  11. That Dutch Guy

No, we're starting up completely new. I wish you good luck, Amaze.
  12. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

ok then the team name stays with cor

If anyone else on the roster/teams wants to leave due to rumors and such feel free to let me know via pm.
  13. That Dutch Guy

Untrue. We left because we didn't want to keep getting hated on due to being part of this clan. Defending yourself over and over isn't really motivating to stay.

This is the last comment I will make about this publicly. Let's all be friends now.
  14. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Yeah, we can still be friends though.

Just to throw it out there, we aren't KSI. We haven't done anything to "cause players to associate us with anything bad". They just one day decided they were going to do it.

Sniper whine-posts in the pc section did the same thing. The sniper wasn't OP, they just one day decided to get a group together and post 45 pages in 2 threads.

If people keep giving into pressure like this, then you are saying that all I have to do is make 7 other accts on the forums and make 45 page conversations supporting my opinion, and they will automatically become law. Make 7 accts, start a thread saying <insert clan here> was doing <insert exploit here>, fill it up... presto, divided clan. Do this with every clan here, and we could definitely win the tourney by default :lol: ;) .
  15. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

I hope we can still play together, I enjoyed the games we Played with zombie and thombow. Hope you'll be up for playing with us still In scrimms and hope to play against you and kick your butts in the tourney.

Seriously, good luck guys. Thombow is on my friends List, I tried to add zombie but he's too popular to be xbl friends with me. Hit me up with an invite any time guys you want to play!
  16. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Thombow,
    just because your leaving doesn't mean we can't play together and be friends. And yes tourney time we see each other hopefully you have a new team by then.
  17. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

I am still in for the tourney, but I am no longer playing with most forum people otherwise, and will quit out beforehand if I end up in their game for now on.

I won't give names, but like 3 other forum people in a party of 6 forum people were doing the same exact crap they acuse us of. That's rather bull ****, so I think I will focus on the PC version more, the xbox doesn't have updates anyway (and at this point I will throw a celebratory parade in my hometown if they never see one).

No offence, but pubstomping is one thing. Getting joined with me means you won't get you 126th illegitimate uber, i'm sorry, I will kill you at least once. Now, targetting just me, going 4 on 1 each time, knowing I haven't a team to match those 4, and THEN airstrike spawning? If only the red ring of death was a device of poetic justice, then they would be off live for a while so balanced teams can continue to have a good game.

BTW, pc update that xbox should see = team selection. Everyone in your party can choose a team before game start if they want to be on the same team. Likewise, if you constant pubstomp, everyone else can select red and flood red with team requests to split that **** up. It needs to be force-split after 2 games of bogus anyway, so I hope that makes it to xbox.
  18. That Dutch Guy

That's what I wanted to stress. I'm happy that I've met new people through this and I hope to play against you guys when me and Zombie get a new thing going. I just hope we can still make the MNC league.
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I thought you were gonna teach everyone how to exploit the game so Uber would fix it faster. Now you're upset? :roll:
  20. That Dutch Guy

Jon, lets all get along here. This thread's about CoR.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.