CULT Profiteering From Plagiarising, Lying, Harassment and Vote Brigading

Discussion in 'Support!' started by mikeyh, January 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

More delusional posts from a pathological liar who thinks he invented everything and tries to take credit for everything in his own little echo chamber of stupidity.

No one uses your stupid anti-spectator mod and we don't kick spectators or losing players from servers because it's completely unnecessary.

It's hilarious to watch your dumb mod kick your own POV streamer out of the game when he dies so you can't even continuing streaming the remainder of a game.

We use the standard replay writing timeout and game over timeout that has always been part of servers.

The concept of server rentals and big games are nothing new. They were started by others for PA in 2014.

My big games started in 2015:
    Non profit services are very different from a for profit clan hiding behind a pay walled forum running a pay to play tournament promoted using a plagurised mod.

Removing the CC-BY license is just more plagiarism.
  2. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

Here come the off-topic personal insults
    Now he's trying to get the thread locked, don't take the bait anymore
    [​IMG]
  3. icycalm

icycalm Post Master General

Not only did he copy our Insomnia Anti-spectate mod mere days after we published it, but now he calls it "stupid" too.

The dates of the crowdfunded server threads do not lie. Everyone now knows you copied us.

And nothing you can say will change the fact that you rent servers for profit. We don't rent servers at all.

My site's subscription model has nothing to do with this. The mere fact that you bring it up is yet more evidence that you are a man-child grasping at straws.

Your lies and plagiarisms have been exposed in this thread.

Jeremy Able's exploitation of a mentally sick person for profit is also being exposed as I write this.
  4. icycalm

Is it really so hard to say, "Yes, I saw your cosmicwar.net server thread, and I thought cool idea, I will make my own too"?

It is BLATANTLY OBVIOUS to everyone that this is what happened.

Same with the Anti-spectate mod. "Those CULT guys had a cool idea for managing their server, and I will use it for my server too."

It's as simple as that.

You can STILL be against other ideas we have, while giving us props for the ideas of ours that you liked and copied. These things are not mutually exclusive! Only a child would act as if they are!
  5. icycalm

For example, I think kiwi is an aspie loser moron.

But I also think his Tyr is the coolest unit in the game.

See? It's not that hard.
  6. mikeyh

Even more delusional posts from a pathological liar who thinks he invented everything and tries to take credit for everything in his own little echo chamber of stupidity.

This is why furious rabid dogs is such an apt description of your behaviour.

No servers are rented for profit. Blatant lying will not help you.

And no one copied your stupid anti-spectate mod. Spectators are not kicked and we use the standard server timeouts.

Even the out of date GitHub repo includes:
    Your pay walled forum with site subscriptions is why you are a for profit clan and you've already stated that you have no other jobs.

Promoting your events with a plagiarised mod is all about personal enrichment. Your clan is paying for your personal expenses.
    stuart98 likes this.
  7. elodea

elodea Post Master General

Call me old fashioned, but i trust someone who has worked on this game for years for no pay over someone convicted for over 160k in wirefraud. When mikey does something, it's for a reason, which he always clearly lays out. If you think that reason is due to a misunderstanding, it's up to you to show some humility and work that out like an adult instead of calling forth your attack dogs to do your bidding in some public defamatory campaign.

just my 2cents

Oh and btw, you're still failing to do the MIT license correctly. How hard can it be to copy and paste without selective edit or omission?

The amount of grace people are affording you time and time again over a span of years is truly mind boggling. I hope you recognise this fully in your future dealings with the community and any PA admins.
  8. icycalm

I have never been convicted of "wirefraud", my clan does not pay for my personal expenses, lots of us have jobs, we copied the MIT license in its entirety, and mikey copied our crowdfunded server model and Anti-spectate mod without giving us credit, and he runs a server rental business off of Uber's game, advertised on his site.

I am done. You are autistic copy-pasting machines with no human emotions.

We will continue our campaign against Uber and Jeremy Ables until mikey's exploitation for profit stops, and he is given the care he needs for his internet addiciton.
  9. mikeyh

I think what elodea meant to say was "wanted for wire fraud" and on the run until the statute of limitations ran out.

He probably also should have asked if you have visited the USA recently?
    stuart98 likes this.
  10. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

11. elodea

elodea Post Master General

I just downloaded your license.txt literally 5 seconds before posting. You did not copy the MIT license in it's entirety, nor did you properly satisfy the attribution requirements under CC-BY.

Extending more of that grace for the last and final time (learn some manners), let me explain to you how this works. If you continue to fail at this in bad faith e.g. slurring contributors of the work you are using as autistic, you won't be getting anymore help from me and the consequences stemming from such will be entirely on you.

Problem 1 - incomplete MIT license
    Structure
    Despite claiming to have copied it, you did not include the copyright notice.

Again, select all, copy, and paste.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/L...a90eb101f271695393535a18a5c5eeec3/LICENCE.txt

Problem 2 - CC-BY attribution requirements not met

As per 3a. attributions, you should rectify the following,

• Remove "Insomnia team" and put that in another text file separate from license.txt. You are the licensee, not the licensor
    • include a link to the legion expansion github
    • Indicate that you modified the licensed material and under what license. e.g.

Problem 3 - Migrate to Github
    If you wish your project to be considered for distribution under community mods, you must migrate your project onto github so that the infrastructure Mikey built can automatically pull and distribute it. Mikey was not being an ******* trying to make things difficult for you. He was literally trying to help you distribute your project.
    hohopo and stuart98 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.