coupla condescending questions, as well as proposed answers

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by billthebluebot, September 12, 2015.

1. billthebluebot

billthebluebot Active Member

Is there any particular reason the kaiju treats the bridge like a solid object but the actual naval units do not? (orcas n narwals guns can phase through the ship, and the kaijus guns cannot)

I suggest making other ships do that too.

Why the heck is surrendering not a vote in shared armies games?

I suggest making it a vote, or making it so that surrendering in a team game causes your comm and ONLY your comm to fizzle out and die impressively.

The orbital builders can build things on the ground, but cant assist stuff on the ground, why is that?

Make the orbital fabricators build the teleporter in orbit and have it fall to the ground. Model its bottom to make it look less dumb.

Why is it that when you destroy a ragnorok before it sends the “nuke” down but after the loading bar finishes it destroys the planet anyway?

Offset the animation a little to start slightly before the bar finishes so the “nuke” enters the planet right when the bar is full.

How come certain planet types cant possibly have a water level?

Moons with huge craters would be really cool with a water level, and if you made the canyons bigger on the metal planets you could fill them with water, which would cover up the repeating metal planet texture under there nicely.

Wouldn’t it be nice if the ice planets had something special about them other then a different look?

Like for example some frozen titans, t2 factories or colonels. These would take oodles of energy to thaw and a bit of metal to repair what little damage they might have sustained.

Why must the typhoon have such a crumby model while also having extremely cool function and effects?

I just hate the typhoon model, simple as that. Unlike most of the of the models in the game, which look like awesome killing machines that just so happen to also look really boxy, the typhoon looks like a box on a shoebox with boxes stapled to it. The wyrm has a similar problem, but to a lesser extent.