Could any modder help me?

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Ksgrip, March 4, 2015.

1. s03g

s03g Member

okie dokie, I was talking of the build bar 1 although @Ksgrip has since secured the same icon but from @zx0 so perhaps if @YourLocalMadSci or zx0 if more people would like the AA bot back then may I distribute said build bar icon?

The strategic icon I made myself kind of, from using the Dox icon and then replacing the line above with the slanted version from the AA vehicle.

All in all this gives me much appreciation that you guys do to get more units into the game and the likes.
  2. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Guy I just want the unit back, if you want we can mix the mods XD
    I have been thinking that what we should do is make the spinner the all around unit, with less fire rate and make the stinger the best aa unit. Making it have a really fast fire rate with negligible damage
  3. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Exactly, do you mind mixing our mods? if you want i will send you my files:))
  4. s03g

s03g Member

yeah, that would be cool :), I was thinking that due to how I've got my own mod setup to increase the weapon range as a strong counter to the T2 bomber and it does seem to work really well against the other units too
    Ksgrip likes this.
  5. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

I used your bot icon, send me you email and you will get the files:))
    I also made the leveller unit canon buidble and the spinner change seems to work well
    , also so that we have a hover tank in the files OMG, why don´t you do another icon like that, and we make it buildable on the adv factory. The problem would be the build bar ico :s
  6. s03g

s03g Member

yeah just a bit, to be fair I wouldn't say I'm rather good at images or strat icons as such as I've not done them before but I can always try and do the strat icons more or less as they're easy ish I guess :). Would you be interested in what I've done by myself? Such as I've got a catapult in T1 that shoots nukes, a Supreme Commander (not from supcom) just an Invictus Commander re branded and given new abilities, the T2 bomber shoots a nuclear missile (there is a theme here btw :) ). The T2 bomber is not stationary when firing, Bluehawks fir 5 consecutive missiles (need I say it, nukes), boom bots - T2 nuclear of course, I think they're all the major ones :) either way I'll send you my email address :)

edit: @Ksgrip I've sent you a PM
    Last edited: March 7, 2015
  7. zx0

zx0 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Ksgrip likes this.
  8. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

And which programm is this? xd
    Thanks mate, you didn´t have to give me such an answer but i appreciate it a lot:)) this is really explicative.
  9. zx0

zx0 Well-Known Member

That's photoshop, I'm pretty sure there's something like this in gimp.