Conspiracy Theory Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by notgunkedcontrol, June 13, 2015.

1. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

Being dead and being alive are different things. You cant hang on for dear life if ur dead. MNC cant have pms if its dead. Forget the numbers, if there are still PMs its not dead
    [​IMG]
  2. purplescratchy

Forgot to mention I know it must be hard for you to understand, you know with your aspergers and everything but try to understand
  3. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

Gonna side with Scratch on this one. Lately there's been an influx of new players so pubs have been more active than usual. MNC isn't dead yet
  4. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

The only thing dead here is Scratch's memeing career.
  5. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Literally not one person could host a PM in the last 6-8 months despite this game being alive.. if this game is as alive as people think it is, can we have some effort here to keep it alive? Nice to see that Quake, Perfect Dark, and Gotham City Impostors are alive too.

Glad to see there's some new pub players out there. Last I remember there were about 400 weekly players with 1/4th of them actually playing more than a handful of games.

Since this game is alive, would you guys mind help voting and supporting a dead game? It could use some help catching up to MNC, which is sitting in between Family Game Night, and Scene it? Movie Night..

http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility/suggestions/8376483-shadowrun
  6. purplescratchy

Not worth arguing about dumb stuff

How do we have 112 votes? wow gj
  7. leov1993

Don't have enough people added to start one.

Voted.

I posted a comment on the first two pages of games telling people to vote for MNC. Let's see if we'll get more votes.
  8. leov1993

Do votes even matter?
    Untitled-1.jpg
  9. teapot

Games will be prioritized by which ones are most wanted after the testing phase is over. Small games were already picked for numerous reasons. Small arms was developed by a small company that was purchased by PopCap Games, a HUGE developer. A lot of the games chosen so far are due to the relationship with the developers, the ability for the developers to devote some time to making it work, and the demand of the games. There's what, 1200 games on 360? And they plan to have 100 of them out for the holidays before working on the next 100.

When was that poll made and when was that answer posted? I assume like most of them the response was posted the same day or even right after, which means that they were working with microsoft to do this prior to the announcement. All the games in testing were done before E3. 112 votes is nothing for a community that had close to 300,000 purchase it's game.

but yeah the day someone else can get a private going, maybe I'll consider our community to be an active one, and not one that just hibernates until they get my text.
  10. prodigymobile

prodigymobile Active Member

I tried to do a PM a while ago, but when you don't have everyones # it's pretty much impossible.

That's why the kik app is a great idea , I know during the Guardians of ME tourney we used it for the 2v2 and it somewhat worked then.
    untouchablexp likes this.
  11. untouchablexp

untouchablexp Active Member

Y me
  12. untouchablexp

Kik is useful
  13. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

New water on fire but worse.
    prodigymobile and murkyduh like this.
  14. untouchablexp

Nice
  15. teapot

There's a very very very good chance that we won't see or hear anything from Uber about MNC being a part of the X1's emulation library for over a year. I've talked only briefly to neutrino and reached out to Scathis.

Eka has been very helpful with me in the last year or so, especially with the halibut. I'm not gonna risk burning any bridges by being way too nosey/annoying with this but it I don't have my hopes up with any open discussion on backwards compatibility until they're done with their VR game if anything.
    y3434 likes this.
  16. purplescratchy

Anyone else more curious about Community Season 7?