[CONCEPT]Titanic Annihilation

Discussion in 'Mod Discussions' started by stuart98, September 9, 2015.

1. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Work on this won't really begin until I've got Galactic Annihilation Titans (GAT) out, but I'd like to start conceptual work on a new mod focussed around a 100% tierless balanced inspired by the popular Spring game Zero-K. This means that the commander can build everything, there is only one type of metal extractor, and around nine different factories, each viable yet separate. Factories will take a lot of economy such that after building one it will be some time before you can construct another.

The Factories:

Attack Bots - This factory will be filled with cheap bots that don't have much armor or staying power, but make up for it with their low cost. Factory Model - Vanilla Bots

Jump Bots - Most of the units in this factory will be able to use alt-fire to leap a short distance. Factory Model - ModX Type 2 Bots

Amphibious Bots - Slow, lumbering units that are able to be built and move in both land and water. High health for bots. Factory - TBD

Light Vehicles - Quick units that are lacking in DPS and cost a fair bit, but have a good amount of health. - Factory - ModX Type 2 Vehicles

Heavy Vehicles - These slower vehicles are difficult to expand properly with, but offer high health, damage, and the best staying power out of any of the factories. - Factory - Vanilla Vehicles

Hovercraft - Fast low health, high damage units that have difficulty staying in a fight but excel at running away from it. Hover over water (And can be hit by torpedos). - Factory - TBD

Naval - Sporting long range but high cost, naval units offer an effective alternative to amphib and hover factories on water maps. - Factory - Vanilla Naval

Air - These fixed wing aircraft are limited in use, but very cost effective. - Factory - ModX Type 2 Air

Gunships - Although their damage may be lower than fixed wing aircraft, gunships offer more staying power through a variety of useful units. - Factory - Vanilla Air.

We need modelers! If you are interested, please, post below or send me a private message.
    Last edited: September 19, 2015
    cdrkf, tristanlorius and optimi like this.
  2. tristanlorius

tristanlorius New Member

plox maek mod nao
    stuart98 likes this.
  3. stuart98

I'd love to start getting balance data going for this after Galactic Annihilation Titans comes out (When it's done; sometime this week), but I need modelers before I can start any real work on this thing.
    tristanlorius likes this.
  4. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I could do some modelling. I can't rig, animate or texture stuff atm though due to software (Rhino). If someone else can work with me on that side I'd be happy to lend a hand...
  5. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Tbd?
  6. stuart98

Means that I don't have a model for them yet.
    Ksgrip likes this.
  7. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

I supposed so but wabted to now what words were used in TBD