Complaint Filed

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by DistinctQuantic, November 8, 2010.

1. The Onion

The Onion New Member

agree to disagree. I enjoyed the more methodical pace. It made everything more strategic. Everywhere you or your team went needed to be thought out, because you knew if you got doubled up somewhere, help wasnt going to arrive with any quickness. boosters and all that nonsense would just turn it into an arcadey mess. bleh

yet, it happens so infrequently, and even then only on certain maps, that making a fuss over it is rather ridiculous. In addition, on most maps, dialing can be stopped if you know what you're doing. Theres only a handful of maps that dialing is unstoppable,so if its was that much of an issue, just stay away from those maps.
  2. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

As a support, I've racked up some pretty silly scores 31-15-1 is one of my favorites. I've also done 2-3-18. Nobody accuses me of cheating, probably because they never saw me :D I let my turrets do the talking. When a support rules a match, nobody cares. We're impersonal and get kills when we're not even in the area.

Assassins can appear to be "cheating" when they're just very good assassins. I love the satisfying "pop" of shotgunning an assassin in the face, but there's a few players out there that make that all but impossible.

I don't see any Assault guys "cheating". Usually they're just really good, and people get sick of being rung out in various ways.

Gunners don't seem to cheat. They have abilities that put them in position to dominate, but don't all the classes? Gunner is just easier to master, it's the noob class.

I have my airstrikes and a firebase that I can stick anywhere on the map to auto-lock and gun people down without me even knowing it. Point is, we all have our cheap moves and tactics. These guys filing complaints have never shot at someone when they arent paying attention?