compatibility issues AZERTY keyboards / Fullscreen support???

Discussion in 'Mac and Linux' started by cumsume, April 19, 2014.

1. cumsume

cumsume Member

Hellow dear uber.
    Its been several months now since i mentioned this.
    But its getting kinda annoying playing with a handicap, so annoying that i took some time from PA!
    I have several issues with keybinds not working even with reassigning them overall
    and when i change my keyboard input it works 50/50 and then i talk "type" to people like a idiot : /
    Also the planet scrolling supports arrows and awsd but no azerty what so ever
    So ... i was wondering when this is going to change?!!!
    Also the fullscreen support when is that going to happen?
    Aint it better to provede full compatibility to systems before expanding gameplay?
    Don't wanne be hars but it seems like your focusing more on people's wallet then the players already playing.
    With this, i sayed my mind and i hope you keep it in mind.

Lovely kisses Cumsume
  2. SXX

SXX Post Master General

About AZERTY. There is one pretty annoying bug with account registration (Alt+Gr broken so "@" not working) and I suppose devs should want to fix this one a lot. My personal thought this problem somehow related to Coherent and it's just not that easy to fix.

If you mean modal fullscreen on Windows / Linux, then most likely it's will never happen and @neutrino said about that long time ago.

Okay I alteady got you talking about Mac version, sorry. :)
    Last edited: April 19, 2014
  3. cumsume

cumsume Member

I don't think you understand my request....
    Did i say anything about account registration?
  4. SXX

SXX Post Master General

I just saying that developers want to support other keyboards and layouts properly, but that might be harder than it's looks like or just depends on Coherent somehow. :(
  5. dukyduke

dukyduke Active Member

I'm happy that linux pa patcher exits, it permits to log me in.
    As the base interface does not support special caracter as &,$,é etc. (not only "alt gr" caracters)