Come back Neutrino!

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by squishypon3, January 26, 2015.

1. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Lol, really squishy? I am suprised it is you doing this. As someone that used to do informative news briefings from discussions with him, I should miss him most.

Am I the only one realizing he is still "present" but "not voluntarily visible"? I mean, I miss his relays more than anyone, but I can imagine even he is digging the direction of the game, what with the combat fabbers and the submarines and the interplanetary fighters. So much awesome, in such a short time...
  2. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

To be fair:

1. He needs to log into the forums to receive the alerts - he's not been online since the 14th

2. I've spotted some other Uber staff members reading this thread; I'm 99% certain there's been at least a mention of its content internally.
    cdrkf, stuart98, xanoxis and 3 others like this.
  3. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

It was a friendly joke Trophy, I know he's invisible, but I want him to know we'd welcome him with open arms if he decided to talk and be active once more. :)
    stuart98, devoh and thetrophysystem like this.
  4. squishypon3

I must say, I really respect you for saying this. :)
  5. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

neutrino I completely understand where you're coming from and we can be arseholes. Sometimes you just have to stick to your guns. Thank you neutrino for all the compromise you may to your vision of PA. I appreciate it a lot.

Thank you,

Cody
    cdrkf, stuart98, drz1 and 3 others like this.
  6. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

but what if the sky is legit falling?
  7. squishypon3

Little UFO chickens confirmed?
  8. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

What if the sky of another planet is falling onto my base?
    cdrkf, stuart98, websterx01 and 4 others like this.
  9. zweistein000

zweistein000 Post Master General

Chicken invaders?
    squishypon3 likes this.
  10. jeffwadsworth

jeffwadsworth Member

Let's be honest. I don't blame him for avoiding this forum like the plague. The vitriol that spewed from many postings on here would turn any sane developer to stone. Many of you have only yourselves to blame. Good day gentlemen.
    lokiCML, jamiem and theseeker2 like this.
  11. devoh

devoh Well-Known Member

We really do miss you! I remember that one stream you guys did at the very beginning with the bacon log... Those were fun.
  12. devoh

devoh Well-Known Member

I really miss some of the deep technical dives they would take us through occasionally. I can't say I always understood everything 100%, but it really gave me a better appreciation for how difficult things are to implement.
  13. lorodion

lorodion Member

I sure miss Mavor but can understand him not posting anymore, he endured the community far longer than most people.
    Would love to see some updates from him though!
  14. doud

doud Well-Known Member

@neutrino Please man, come back !!!!!!! You're the soul of PA. I've been a jerk by the past, i used to flame but i have apologized. I'm still playing your awesome ******* game and playing PTE. I would never have pledged if you had not been top of casting PA uber team. Man, please come back :(
  15. blightedmythos

blightedmythos Active Member

Doesn't surprise me, a vast number of people on these forums hate change. It's really strange, I've never seen such a large community so set in their ways.
    Last edited: March 8, 2015
    stuart98 likes this.
  16. squishypon3

You missed out, many of us here are actually quite a bit _more_ open imho. ;P
  17. nixtempestas

nixtempestas Post Master General

you think this forum had a rough go, you should see the SWTOR forums...
  18. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

what do you mean by vast number? the majority of this forum mostly remains silent there are comparibly few vocal people ... don't compare the few very vocal with the majority

also i wouldn't just throw the generalisation of hating change in just like that ... to many people it matters exactly what the changes are and if they don't deviate radically from what they expect/wish from this game ...
    sometimes i think those who accuse people of hating change are the actual ones who do because of what they ask for is mostly the same old ... and is not change either ...
    Last edited: March 8, 2015
    Nicb1 likes this.
  19. vackillers

vackillers Well-Known Member

where did he go?
  20. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

to new projects ... one of them being a vr-funkzombie-slapinggame