Clicking Gets Stuck

Discussion in 'Support!' started by brianpurkiss, June 11, 2014.

1. metaphaze

metaphaze Member

I've had this issue since I bought the game, and every build seems to get worse.
    ever since build 64498 this has been happening to me. Really a game killer now because you have to reload the game and reconnect to fix it.

Gentoo Linux
  2. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Active Member

Has there been any attention given to this by the dev team? It's pretty gamebreaking, and its keeping me from playing multiplayer matches. Ubuntu 14.04 LTS / Bodhi E19
  3. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Unknown really. See this thread about that.
    In any case, the problem seems to lie with Coherent itself, which is the third party system they use for the UI. So all Uber can probably do is wait for them to fix it...
  4. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Active Member

Looks like Coherent pushed out a new update, and BradNicholson has close out the General discussion thread about this, so it looks like this has been fully brought to the attention of the Uber team. I imagine they will be working with Coherent to get things working again ASAP. Just a reminder to Uber, not everyone who uses Ubuntu cares for Unity. On top of that , Enlightenment 19 nears a full release, and with the new features it has, I can guarantee that it will be pretty big in the Linux community, so it should be a standing target for Coherent.
  5. davidsch42

davidsch42 New Member

My instance of this bug was recently fixed. Presubably by the "Linux: Coherent hotfix for BadAccess problem." in 71729